Please Put These On, Takamine-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Listen to My Friend's Story

kaw

Geez I wonder why he doesn't get it. Could it be because of how you threatened him back in chapter 1 or how you've been treating him as a tool for the entire series or how you made him look like a fool in front of the entire class last time? No matter how many times you get naked in front of him he'll never dare touch you, poor lad is just a manual case of Stockholm syndrome by now. I'm a sucker for teasing and such but she's just being abusive, never thought I'd see a worse fmc than Kirino but here we are.

Dex-chan lover
It would be such a nice plot twist, similar to Ayanokoji from Classroom of the Elite, the MC deceives both Takamine and the readers by acting some dense romcom male protagonist. Secretly, he tries to find to defeat such BS ability to rewind time of FMC.

The amount of people still seething over the first chapter of this remains astounding.

@Naian
I would love this so much. Especially since much of her personality could be explained from her going batshit crazy after turning back time thousands of times. She has to take off her underwear, then dismiss what she has done as not real and pretend nothing happened EVERY FUCKING TIME with noone to talk to or exchange her experiences until the MC came along.

She might have murdered or committed other crimes at no repercussion.

Think about what you do sometimes when playing Skyrim or other open world rpgs: Someone is a dick or annoying? Save game, club then in the genitals and send the ragdoll flying, guards come running, load game, move on.

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something or is Eri a lesbian? Chances are that I'm probably wrong.

Atleast we have best ally and not a new rival. Phew...

Fed-Kun's army
@EnderWin Yeah you absolutely missed something. It was revealed a few chapter ago. She said to prez that he was not her style and that in contrary prez was more to her liking.

Dex-chan lover
I thought we were done with the lesbo chick. So that's how the author will try to approach to the "ugh, love triangle?!" trope.

@Zakuzelo I mean, it was a pretty poor way to set the whole series.

@Tamerlane Usually, I'd say yeah, but doormat-kun did notice the lesbo hitting the psycho's tatas on purpose so there's that.

Getting a lesbian to waken your male senses. Boy that just sounds like a desperate and depressing thing to do.

@Rin2k
I mean, it was a pretty poor way to set the whole series.

Not that I don't agree, but I think it can be assumed that she would never let him be framed as a pervert. Even if he didn't agree to her conditions, she would most definitely still take off her underwear for him, and probably be riddled with guilt.

Double-page supporter
super power loss by copulation. Until then thank you for the ride author-san.

Man, all this people hatin on yuri. What? afraid of a girl liking a girl you think is better than you?

I'm not talking about the yuri lovers, I am talking about yuri itself plus you don't need to be a yuri fanatic just to not hate yuri. smh.

so lets reverse the roles, a guy blackmail's you and goes to bath naked, also cosplay a character, and then he wants you to fall in love with him, seems weird doesnt it, this bitch has a harmonica for a brain. BTW she missed the blackmailing part

Dex-chan lover
Bitch, it would be much easier if you start to treat him like a person and not like an object. You dumb broad

Users who are viewing this thread