Plunderer

Wow, at least in SnO it took longer for Suu to unleash his tragedy boner. Wonder if they told him to wrap it up.

The first chapter has the same structure as Nanatsu no Taizai but more rapey.

Something happens in the girl family, she goes on a journey to find a legend, she gets tricked and the legend appears and save her. Even has the same sexual assault Meliodas did with Elizabeth.

Group Leader
More chapters will be coming out soon, planning on catching up with the monthly magazine! Stay updated.

I wish Fallen Angel scans just drop this because they are the one of the worst scanlation group in terms of release date.
They should let AkaiYuhiMun team to takeover if they are gonna delay it.
AkaiYuhiMun team could just continue it if they want to. But they respect the slowpoke group.

Dex-chan lover
@Zeros
Bruh you serious? You spoilt mf, do you even remember the days when releases basically didn't even happen for some series? If you're not a scanlator you have no right to demand "faster", at the very least Fallen Angel scans are actually doing something, all you're doing is complaining.

Dex-chan lover
@wanfai Preach. Some people are so fucking entitled. We are all reading this series for free anyway so complaining about a scanlator's speed is just asinine.

I'm starting to think generic Suu long haired evil guy isn't the final boss here. Something changed. I don't think he was faking being good back then.

@wanfai
I'm just saying delays = not priority. Well if they really catch up (claimed below) then it's good.
And please I can read Russian if I wanted to. (not so hard as Kanji.)
But seeing another was willing to scanlate it with faster speed would be best to drop it.

Double-page supporter
@Isekaijin My guess is it's the sexy blond nurse with an injection fetish, she seemed to get a power boner about natural mages like him.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is fucking with us... Where did the lighthearted humor go...

@sillymangareader What I'm about to say doesn't even amount to speculation, it's a fan theory with nothing to base it on and you have no reason to believe in anything I'm about to say.
By strict timeline this would be the future of Soraoto. The Althing has a similar power to the Pillar of Synapse, and it's said to be an alien artifact that at some point fell to the Earth. Also, this is not the immediate future, the downfall of Synapse is told in Cosmos-chan.

Dex-chan lover
Minazuky Suu "Serious manga" have all the same plot.

The main villain is a God like guy who want to reset the word.
Bad guys will become your friends when you beat them.
All the girls are pure and love MC
A object to change the world.
A parallel/other world.
Giving us some light hearted comedy for crushing your hopes and dreams later.
Mc is a pervert(Not in Watashi no Messiah-sama but when this manga started it wasn't an ecchi(It's funny to see Minazuki Suu awaken his perverted side ~ chapters 20, seeing all the girls becoming sexualised af... )

But Pluuderer breack some of thes rules, that why Minazuki Suu is a genius.

Dex-chan lover
@ TetraSky You thought this was a Happy Comedy Manga BUT IT WAS ME DIODRAMA

Double-page supporter
lol at that girl with spamming number ups just from feeling her things, could she become the person with the highest count in the world easily? ?

Users who are viewing this thread