Pokemon - Festival of Champions (Doujinshi)

Dex-chan lover
I have all the other chapters if they need to be uploaded! Although it looks like the others are being taken care of. Small nitpick, is there any way to reorder the chapters? Chapter 1 is displayed before the Prologue, however in the reader the order is correct.

Contributor
Not that I'm aware of. I tried reordering the Prolouge and Chapter 1 as Ch. 0.01 and Ch. 1, Ch. 1 and Ch. 1.1, and so on, but no dice. Look like so far it's listing by date of upload. Site author needs to work on that.

Dex-chan lover
Gotcha, no worries then. I've tried uploading Ch 10 but keep getting an error saying that the files aren't all pngs (although they definitely are), so I'm not sure what the issue is. If anyone can put up Chapter 10 then we'll be up to date!

Thanks for uploading this! The images aren't loading, though. They stopped working over the weekend. Is this an issue on mangadex's part?

Contributor
Yeah, seems like the image server was borked. Apparently you can upload with the FTP, but I have no idea how to access it so I'm going to see if I can reupload it later.

Contributor
Okay, I reuploaded all the scans I have, including ch. 10 from the translator's website. Only chapters I don't have with me are 8 and 9, which I can't delete because I wasn't the one who originally uploaded them.

Dex-chan lover
Deleted em, xyzzy if you have em you can upload them to keep it consistent.

Dex-chan lover
Update, xyzzy just sent the files to you. Let me know if there's any other issues.

Aggregator gang
Is there any way to change the title for Prologue to fix the spelling mistake?

Group Leader
Hey guys, we appreciate the effort but we are uploading our chapters via FTP (and updating some old chapters as well) so please leave our group's uploads to us. Thanks, though!

Contributor
My bad. If you want me to delete the chapters, let me know.

Damnit, I'm hooked on this but it looks like the releases have stalled for whatever reason.

Oh well, added to favorites anyway. Whenever it gets updated, I'll be here to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread