Pokemon: The World Champion Season

Hmm...
Another Pokemon
I suspect this is in the same realm w Detective Conan/Case Closed cause the MC won't mature even though the readers did..

xD

The fighting will come eventually, but in the meantime, you can enjoy this harem manga.

tbh, I wanted Red, the OG trainer to face off against the other MCs in different regions. i kinda have a favoritism for Kanto cuz its a classic.

Oh, I hope that Latias joins Ash. By the interaction between Ash and Bianca, I now know who kissed him back at Altomare. By the way, I always believed that both Misty, Serena, as well as Lillie, are 1 year older than Ash.

Hmmm this is from yusuke96 on devianart right?
I have followed this series for a long time, the art improve with time and story is pretty good, love the fact there is moments for all of the ships.

So if this is set 5 years in the future I would guess Ash is now 10 years old...

Dayum those are his top pokemons in the cover so are all of them gonna show? Will there be a rare mega evolve? Will there be a z type of thingy which came from aloha island something? And etc.

Group Leader
@congftu Yeah this is Yusuke96, thought the series would fit better on a manga platform like this so I uploaded to a couple other sites beyond Deviantart.

Okay, this one I had to comment. The painting Latias and a Boy(Ash) was very beautiful. Now I really wish for Latias to join Ash.

Please, I hope there's more of Ash and Latias. Like I said, the shipping between the two feels just as good as Ash and Serena. And I think iy doesn't matter if Latias is a Pokémon. In a Sinnoh folk tale, translated from Japanese, Humans and Pokémon married one another.

I've completely forgot about Dawn's Buneary. No she's a Lopunny. I hope she still has a crush on Pikachu. And will there be a love triangle? That will make Pikachu has the same predicament as Ash.

Group Leader
@RazzyCharm Please mark your comment with a spoiler tag if you are going to discuss chapter specifics or just leave it unmarked in the chapter's comment section. I would greatly appreciate it as it's respectful toward newcomers.

Users who are viewing this thread