Portrait of Queen Berta - Ch. 6

Thx for tha chapter!

Edit: Dangit, really wanted that guy to get executed, but this way is more pragmatic I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
I really hoped they were going to chop his head, but hey, I don't want more problems for our favorite queen, and well, it seems like the king is starting to get around too.

Aggregator gang
Thank goodness this brother was taken care of, he was really pissing me off... However I suspect that the other one is even worse...

Liu

You work was greatly appreciated! Perfect translation doesn't matter to me, but you shared that gem with everyone else, so thank you for translating Fayfay120!!

Dex-chan lover
tysm for the chapters so far! i hope u can help us once vol 2 comes out,ty again

Thank you so much for translating this story, I really fell in love with it and hope to see you continue with Volume 2 !!

you've done an amazing job with this translation and thank you for introducing this story to us!

Double-page supporter
Thank you fayfay120!!!!!!!

I say we rip the twins apart! I need all the Northern haters to get ouuttttttt.

Dex-chan lover
well, i guess she avoided an incident in the south, but i wonder what ramifications this will have when they go back north.
kudos for the Translation, this is the type of story ive been dying to read, what actually happens when a dude has more than 1 wife.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translations and i really look forward to it if you decide to continue!
yeah wow this is a difficult situation for her, since if she acts too rashly it will look like she's against the north but then if she does nothing then it would look like she's against the south... smh she can't catch a break even in her own home turf

Users who are viewing this thread