Votes: 1,658 25.0%
  • Would take the blame for Natsume

Votes: 1,009 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-page supporter
Hats off to the MD team, idk how y’all don’t get stressed the fuck out over the severs burning.

So glad there is a dedicated team running the site. Makes it feel like crunchyroll but specifically for manga/manhau/comics.

@ixlone

Yeah, I am using ipad2, so its rather dated device but I still had no problems reading with it until now.
Manga chapters used to work just fine until couple weeks ago around the time when the legacy reader was shut down. And then soon after this DB incident happened, so I suspected that there was a connection there.

Staff
Admin
@Jordick

DB issues don't affect your inability to read on an older device. I'm no expert, but there's probably something in the code that isn't usable on older IOS or the out of date browser available on that OS. Maybe @teasday to take a look and see, but as far as I know none of us even own an ancient - in tech terms - ipad for testing.

Apple stopped supporting ipad 2 like 4-5 years ago. If a $1,000,000,000,000 company no longer supports ipad 2 cos it's outdated, can't really blame a site that runs on less than $1,000 a month when older devices don't support more modern code :D

Thank so much for all that you do, MD team! It's super appreciated. Where are we able to donate if we can? I don't have a lot of money, but I'm on your site so often I'd happily pay a monthly sub. I'm sure other readers would too.

Thanks for the hard work admin team, we really appreciate what you all do for the community !

The answer is clearly Hotaru. You should think about banning non manga content as long as Panda or Manwha sites exist, to lessen the bandwith

Old DB said enough huh? o7
And eventually we'll get a total database migration to the new DB, eventually? 🤓

If giving Natsumi a lap pillow is a choice, that would be automatic ez vote for me. Guess I'll go with playing with Renge instead, that's hella fun.

Thanks a lot for your hard work. I really appreciate this place. And hey, if at times there's lags and problems I just go and do something else until everything has stabilised!

Question about rate limiting, what is it at now and what will it be changed to?
My network has been spotty lately so i've been using automated means to ensure i have manga during outages but want to make sure I'm not exceeding acceptable numbers. Did some looking but cant seem to find the numbers just lying around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread