Votes: 1,658 25.0%
  • Would take the blame for Natsume

Votes: 1,009 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
Thanks guys I may not have understood everything, but i know your working hard.

Group Leader
In addition to this we will be lowering the API rate limit slightly to lower the impact of automated downloads on real time users. Reminder than going over rate limits will result in tempoary automated bans, so please be aware that limits will be changing soon and take steps to avoid the banhammer.

i don't quite understand this. can anyone explain this further for a boy who can't even speak properly english please? (ok, i can speak english ofc, but in the last time my brain went brrrr and i still don't understand the things with the ban. is it here or on the discord? halp pls)

edit: me last night wanting to read manga on my ps4 on md but it was down
JoyfulHandyFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

eli

Group Leader
not enough natsumi love here

and smh at misspelling her name in the poll

Dex-chan lover
@saintly1337
Pretty sure it's about how fast you load new pages. It's meant to stop bots (aggregator sites) from stealing pages as fast as possible. Or something like that, English is my 4th language so I'm not that great with this either.

A sincere Thank You for all of your work and effort. Will try my best to support these efforts as well.

@BraveDude8 i see, do you guys the technical detail post mortem anywhere ?, im interested in learning what are the challenges of deploying db on baremetal for manga website

Is it just me or are some series I'm following not showing up in follows tab when a new chapter was added like 4-6 hrs ago. Some series also don't show up when using search function and sorting by latest update.

And now it's slower. Easy way would be to separate korean stuff, but you refuse to admit crashes happen when Solo Leveling etc dumps.taking anything else with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread