Votes: 1,658 25.0%
  • Would take the blame for Natsume

Votes: 1,009 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
Just ban Solo Leveling already... I know you guys said you won't several times, but seriously, that thing is too much trouble for what it's worth.

First and foremost:
Thank you for your great work keeping MangaDex going!!!

Secondly:
About the API rate limit and Tachiyomi, will this impact when Tachiyomi checks for updates if you have a large library or just when downloading manga? Also how low is this limit, for example sometimes when chapters take to long to load when reading normally I will sometimes use Tachiyomi to download them first then read them that way (I usually try not to download that many chapters at a time, or at all if I can help it), will this cause problems with the new lower API rate limit?

I figured I should ask cuz I doubt I'm the only one who does this, especially when not everyone has fast internet.

Thank you for your hard work MD team!

I voted Renge because I thought it's the one from Flame of Recca.

You could save a lot of money if you just removed solo leveling from the site lol

Lol that shock when looking at my bookmarks and see unfamiliar ones. Refresh the page, and it's resolved.

O..key.. Now this little old lady have to figure out how to dig bitcoin.. I would love to give you some kind of support. Just saying.
Please leave instructions for users.. Thank you..

(and why can't I just give a few dollars? I'm already supporting authors, artists and gamers all over this tiny little world! A few buck's more is quite right.)

Double-page supporter
I was wondering why I magically logged into to an account called "Manganista"

Wow need to study up to boost my comprehension of this tech report; current is quite low! Thanks for getting us back up; I was startled by that weird user thing, but I just logged out/logged in.

my day felt incomplete without being on this site.. i keep on coming back and refreshing it yesterday.. thank you so much for the hard work..
looks like more people are now into manga huh..

For some reason when the site came back up I was logged into someone else’s account. I think it was twopoint or something with two in the beginning. But I just logged out and went into this account. It was a strange experience.

Double-page supporter
Damn solo leveling and people who logged into my accounts lol

So wait, could the site actually working this morning be me accidentally ending up in the account of someone with different settings?

In that case maybe I have some really awful settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread