Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.1

Dex-chan lover
@taiuke was a limit to this ever mentioned? shes several meters away from them so it's not like it has to be within reach.
if she can bring things in then shouldn't she be able to bring things out? couldn't she just fill her pocket dimension with water and then transport that liquid into the lungs of all the enemies drowning them all right there. honestly there's a lot of potential in her powers but i somehow doubt the author will ever use it.

She could literally make a potion for herself to make herself immortal, or even to turn into a god

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer She doesn't even need to store the water as she can literally create ANY liquid with ANY effect in ANY container she can think of. She filled the stomach of soldiers in the village with poison before by only thinking about it.
Her item box limit also never mentioned if I remember correctly and she doesn't even test her power limitation (manga reader only).
The only limitation I can think of is she need to physically see the target to use it on them. How near the target need to be haven't been mention (manga only).

So yep she is OP AF and all things happened by her whim.

P.S/ Someone correct me if you've read the novel, with spoilers of course.

Dex-chan lover
@PhantomStarlight
Fate/Stay Night named the scabbard Avalon probably due to the idea that people don't die on the Isle of Avalon. The scabbard has the power of healing. Personally, I don't think it was ever named in the Arthurian legends.

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru i feel like...
making a potion shaped like a sword is kinda pushing your ablitiy a little

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu
I can't remember much from the novel but yeah, that is basically it.
Her powers can be taken literally with no limit.

big spoiler
You can also consider her as a goddess too, a goddess cannot befriend those who die within the blink of her eye so what do you think she will do if someone wants to be her friend?

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru please join ISIS
Could use a new executioner for the beheading videos

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaand another complete bullshit chapter. Kaoru shouts. Enemies stand still for no reason and wait for their deaths...

Ok guys, let the rage continue!

story gone off course to the point that it is different genre

Dex-chan lover
@Thranyx
I won't be surprised when she creates some potions in the form of Gundam mechas.
Oh and don't forget Hulk transform potions.

Aggregator gang
Extra Caliburn = Excalibur
Extra Gram = Ex-Gram?
Naming sense oof.

Surely after doing this much, she wont try to stand in as a bystander... (I said after she poisoned all the wells and threw bombs from the cliff)

Dex-chan lover
glorious japanese potion container steel folded over 9000 times

Users who are viewing this thread