Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
It's a weird tendency that authors from kicked-out-of-the-party stories love to make their protagonists sinless saints. I get if you don't want to kill, I get if you want to forgive murderers. I don't get how nearly every time it's like that with the MC forgeting the backstabber leader of the party is willing to go through murder.
Never forget that mercy for the guilty is persecution of the innocent. Forgiving murderers and thieves and other degenerates is only allowing them another chance to hurt innocent people, which they will take because they are murderers and thieves and other degenerates. These "sinless saint" characters are just braindead hypocritical beta fucks that deserve their original treatment and don't deserve the honor and glory of their post-betrayal life, they're as responsible for the suffering of the innocent via their inaction in the reporting of their former party members as their former party members are for their criminal activities.

Dex-chan lover
Forgiving murderers and thieves and other degenerates is only allowing them another chance to hurt innocent people, which they will take because they are murderers and thieves and other degenerates.
Something like this is much better.
The MC is overall on the good side, and can forgive a villain once. Once.
The second time, he will go after your life and that of your whole guild just to make sure there is no "loose ends" to worry about.
Methodical and efficient.

In medieval settings, this works much better than a whiny MC who will forgive you unconditionally and sometimes will even apologize for breaking the sword you used when you tried to kill him. (I've read that a while ago. I can't remember the title and I don't want to bother fishing that from the trash bin.) This type shouldn't be an adventurer. Couldn't realistically survive a day.

Dex-chan lover
Tommy is a twat sure, but the the duel wasn't over as he hadn't been defeated nor surrendered yet.
That was a legal move.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Never forget that mercy for the guilty is persecution of the innocent. Forgiving murderers and thieves and other degenerates is only allowing them another chance to hurt innocent people, which they will take because they are murderers and thieves and other degenerates. These "sinless saint" characters are just braindead hypocritical beta fucks that deserve their original treatment and don't deserve the honor and glory of their post-betrayal life, they're as responsible for the suffering of the innocent via their inaction in the reporting of their former party members as their former party members are for their criminal activities.
Whoa, take a breather there Batman

Dex-chan lover
They should rename manga to trope collection, because apparently they cannot get published without ALL the trope plots in every single manga...
He's parrying with potions. It's already a potion parody. (Probably.)

Very similar to Poe's law... I'm going to call this...

Ed Wood's Law:
It's impossible to discern between extremely underplayed parody and actual sincere idiocy.

Group Leader
Why accept a duel from which you don't gain anything????? this is total BS, at least add compensation for false accusation or something... can't expect much from stores like these

Dex-chan lover
Please kill him and take Amina and Gal into your party and let the rest stew in their terrible choices

Group Leader
at least the ass whooping is only a single chapter. i hate the ones where it drags on for 3-5 chapters

Supporter
all the tropes

is the author doing this on purpose?

Fed-Kun's army
honestly, with how fast he throws the potions they can be happy if their skull doesn't break ...

Fed-Kun's army
The trope of the one sided duel is so annoying. I don't mean a one sided fight. I'm talking about when the duel is agreed, upon only one side has made demands. What happens if the other guy wins? Nothing! He fought for absolutely no gain. It's lazy writing.

Users who are viewing this thread