Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku wo Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru?!~ - Vol. 2 Ch…

Dex-chan lover
"No, piss off." Just for once, surprise us with the protagonist rejecting the boring challenge that has no benefits to participating in and only detriments. Just for once, just say no.

Who am I kidding, they're going to have the duel, the MC will win without difficulty, gain nothing from the encounter, and then move on as if this never occured. It's a waste of time and is a boring trope that should die a painful death.

Dex-chan lover
At least the party had one halfway decent person at least attempt to give the MC some credit and offered to buy his potions instead of just treat him like trash still. Then of course the leader just has to throw out the stereotypical challenge to a duel.

Good thing the MC trained at how hard to throw potions at people's foreheads and not blow their heads up earlier. Can't say the same for the guy's family jewels though.

Dex-chan lover
"No, piss off." Just for once, surprise us with the protagonist rejecting the boring challenge that has no benefits to participating in and only detriments. Just for once, just say no.

Who am I kidding, they're going to have the duel, the MC will win without difficulty, gain nothing from the encounter, and then move on as if this never occured. It's a waste of time and is a boring trope that should die a painful death.
Despite how much we want the first part to be what happens, we wall know that it will happen especially since it ended in a cliff hanger.

Supporter
If the next line isn't "Why the hell should I do that?" someone needs to slap some sense into the author. (Although, shattering his kneecaps with two well-aimed potions does sound like an enticing idea)

At least the party had one halfway decent person at least attempt to give the MC some credit and offered to buy his potions instead of just treat him like trash still.
If she really was, she'd have reported the attempted murder though.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I knew it several chapters ago that they were going to try to use the compensation (insurance) system and that there had to be a guild member colluding with them, just didn't think it would be the guild master. I wonder how many other adventurers have been murdered in this scheme with other parties.

He should have disclosed it back when he first arrived at the guild so an investigation could have been launched then.

As far as the duel, what he should do is tell them to f' off and earn the S-rank promotion test themselves. That won't happen though, so the next best thing would be to end the duel quick, like the bottle to the balls from a couple chapters ago. I imagine in typical betrayed adventurer fashion, this will be the nail in the coffin for his former party. Also, in a couple more chapters, the girl from his former party will try to join MC and FMC's party.

Supporter

sadly this manga is completely braindead and full of tropes, so not a good place to wish for pleasant surprises

Fed-Kun's army
MC needs to break their face in with a potion throw to shut them up

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover

Don't forget that his former party will then be solicited by a shady noble/guild that wants mc/fmc gone.

Users who are viewing this thread