Priscilla's Marriage Request - Ch. 30

Thanks for these chapters.

Bloody hell, prices on tappytoon are absolute madness... I feel like I'm supporting tappytoon more than the author. 😑

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhh noooooo! I understand why this was dropped, but Tappytoon is only on chapter 16 😭 And I think only one chapter gets released a week....
That means it will be months before we get any updates 😭😭😭
Darn. I really wanted to see that merchant get what's coming to him!!!!

Oh well. Time to learn some patience I guess XD
Thanks for the chapters!! And for your hard work on this series!!

@Raydnt Tappytoon actually does a good job!! Their English and grammar is great! It sucks to have to pay, but they have a lot of really good series and I would say their quality is on the professional level. You are right about them being somewhat slow, but there's also something to say about having a regular release schedule! Once a week doesn't seem like much, but at least you know there will be a new chapter out every week on a certain day.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for everything you guys, you did a great job translating this series! <3

Dex-chan lover
@4sarah1212

"Ahhhh noooooo! I understand why this was dropped, but Tappytoon is only on chapter 16 😭 And I think only one chapter gets released a week....
That means it will be months before we get any updates 😭😭😭"

30-16= 14.
14÷4 =3.5

It won't be long before they catch up.

Fed-Kun's army
What is with all these translators dropping things at these atrocious cliffhangers?!

Aggregator gang
@Rasetsu
Yeah, anything on Tappytoon is dead to me because of the jacked up prices. It's hard with web comics because they have a monopoly. With manga you can buy used or read it in a manga cafe or library. There are plenty of legal affordable sources, but a site licenses a web comic and expects you to pay per chapter, which for a long series can be hundreds of dollars. And they delay the chapter releases even though they have all the chapters and are just making an artificial demand. It's madness. If they were doing things correctly they would have a monthly subscription fee of an affordable flat rate for reader access and then you could read whole series unlimited for the time of the subscription, kind of the Netflix business model. It's only online where you only read one chapter of something at a time. You know back in the dark ages people had things called books that the bought the whole story at once and read at their leisure at their own pace and then re-read if it was good?

Thank you for translating this masterpiece until chapter 30! TappyToon only has 17 chapters so far. I guess 14 more weeks to check this out there. Three and a half months 🥴

Unfortunately, I can’t read this anymore. All the stories taken by Tappytoon are far from my reach since I’m still young and not allowed to buy anything online. -sigh- It sucks but it seems that I have to wait until I’m an adult.

Thanks for translating..
It's so sad that the translation ended in cliffhanger and right upon a delicious revenge

Noooo don't drop it. Ugh I hate tappytoon. They take forever to upload anything and overcharge. T^T Thank you so much for the translation up until now.

Users who are viewing this thread