Pseudo Harem - Vol. 6 Ch. 125 - Friendship

Hi3

Aggregator gang
If I see a person in this comment section complaining for what ever reason, I'm actually going to commit seppuku

Group Leader
on the third page, shouldn't it be "...I'm standing in the way of her..."? @TheElusiveTaco

But either way, thank you for the chapter as always!

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck this author man. You cant kill the relationship like ghat right after it gets started. And whats with the drama, cant they just stay a couple while she goes to school. Or he can wait a few years. This is fucking dumb.

Hi3 go ahead

Dex-chan lover
They're acting like the relationship is done for if she takes the job.

Sure, they won't see each other as often, but that's pretty pessimistic. They can make it work.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if this ends up being another one of those "I can't follow my dreams and be in a relationship at the same time doood" routes then imma be pissed

Dex-chan lover
It's hard, but it's possible (to do long distance relationships). I wish 'em luck.

Dex-chan lover
They sucked at doing romance, and they suck at doing drama.

Fuck me. I always say I want the build up to end, but when you can't even hold hands, kiss, or flirt, wtf is this relationship other than drama and comedy.

Dex-chan lover
How is he standing in her way?
How the fuck is her getting an acting job and being in a relationship with him in a conflict?

Obviously she will choose him but does that mean she either is with him and unemployed or working but not with him?

Dex-chan lover
How is he standing in her way?
@remiska
It's not really complicated - although it was said too harshly, as it often is between friends.
If they weren't together, she would have taken the offer immediately.
Now, her wanting to go to the same uni and do all the normal couple stuff they couldn't do until now due to distance, etc is standing in opposition to the acting offer. That doesn't mean she will dump him, but it's certainly "in the way".

idk... we barely got lovey-dovey moments after they started dating and now all this heavy drama. Kinda disappointed

Guys I think one of the issues is that a lot in Japan and Korea, they often frown at celebrities being in relationships so that the fans can see them as "pure angels" that they can push their fantasies onto. As far as I know it usually applies to idols, but maybe it goes for actresses too. On top of that, the acting industry in Japan is really intense and would definitely prevent them from seeing each other so that she can focus. It sucks, but I can understand why the both of them are worried about how their relationship will go.

Also going into the acting industry is a really big decision that is gonna impact a lot in her life even when disregarding her relationship. There's also no telling that she'll be successful enough to hold a stable income. It's understandable that she would be a little hesitant to jump right into it after highschool when she doesn't even have a proper job.

Regardless, I think they'll work out fine so long as they talk about it together (and they probably will soon).

Dex-chan lover
Man, where's my cutesy feel-good rom-com between two dorks? Solve this serious, real life shit quickly, and let's move on to something nice again. I have enough real life in real life. I'll even take a time skip to where they are together after Senpai finishes school.

Dex-chan lover
@remiska
It's an idol mentality. As a budding actress, they, the management, would want her to be able to grab as many eyes and minds as possible. And, sadly, with how they've gone about it up till now is, "single, virginal, angelic, and untainted".
This stigma, as well as the inability to really see their significant other because of obligations- work, meet-ups, interviews, etc- makes relationships really touch-and-go. Then, with some more dubious management, they will pair the girl with a guy to make them out to be a "celebrity couple". So then you have that looming as well.

This is information from a good few years back. It may be vastly different now.

Users who are viewing this thread