Pulseless Girlfriend - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Dude, obviously she can only become normal if she falls in love with you so you have to save her from the witch.
It's a trope so unoriginal and boring the funghi that grows on it has grown mould.

Dex-chan lover
This poor excuse for a story is so bland and unoriginal I can write the rest myself:
They flirt a little more.
The witch visits the girl and acts all tough and mysterious.
They find out the witch killed those guys.
Makoto gets spooked by just about everything.
The witch visits Makoto and flirts with him.
She tells him not to tell the girl or she'll be heartbroken.
Of course he believes her, because logic isn't allowed to put any obstacles in the way of blonde villains in a story.
The witch tells the girl Makoto was the cause of the accident and part of his magical power jumped over on her and saved her life (cause you know dark-haired girls in fiction aren't allowed to have power in their own right unless that power doesn't compare to the power of the blonde girl in the story). She also tells the girl she wants Makoto's power for herself.
The girl tries to stop her, but surprise surprise, she no match for the witch.
Makoto finds out the witch horribly wounded the girl. The girl says she's dying but she doesn't mind because it means she has found someone to love (or some similar nonsense that makes her look passive) but she weeps anyway because dark-haired girl are supposed to weep a lot and look as pathetically as possible in fiction.
Makoto goes to confront the witch like a big manly hero after he takes the girl to hospital and she begs him to stay away from the witch because she'll kill him.
He attempts to fight the witch but can't beat her until after many attempts he manages to defeat her through some deus ex machina that makes sure the supersexy badass witch never looks weak.
She laughs while she dies of course, cause she isn't allowed to look weak.
Makoto goes to the hospital and saves the girl (altough she might just die so the people with the rotting brains who need to see dark-haired girls portrayed as helpless damsels in distress get their fix).
I'd challenge the mangaka and his fans to prove me wrong, but I can't be bothered to check up on the product of a waste of ink who can't write anything more engaging and creative than this.

Double-page supporter
Oh fuck. This can't be good. Well the only logical thing that could possibly happen now is that these two girls have a DBZ style battle that takes up 20 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Pachka84 This is being posted to the artist's Twitter a page or two at a time by the look of things. It was someone's hobby that got translated by someone else as part of their hobby. I think you're applying higher expectations to this thing than any of the people that worked on it before it found its way here.

Banned
Was low-key expecting that girl to be crazy but I didn't think she was like that.

Double-page supporter
giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
yeah, I just cant like murderers, it turns me off. Sadism would of been fine, but killing them... Nope. Feels like I lost a ton of interest right now.

Huh, seeing the chocolate bunny song personified in a manga makes that extra creepy...

Users who are viewing this thread