Pumpkin Night

I just translated it myself, it is totally different and better than the garbage translation you are reading. The manga looks like it went off the walls though.

when-you-havent-called-someone-a-libtard-or-a-snowflake-in-5-minutes-300x278.jpg
keep up the good work guys!!!

Double-page supporter
read it on mangakakalot
i consider myself right wing but goddamn that translator is an obnoxious dickhead

Dex-chan lover
I thought this shit was completed why tf did it start back up again and what happened to cancer ass chillock and their guaranteed autism tl that was just racism and edgy autistic brain go brrrrrrr memey ass bullshit

I was looking forward to reading it guess I have to find it somewhere else now

Ch 10 - lesson for worst translator Chillock

"Oh Matsui-san"

"But then again, what kind of cops are we if we don't follow the law? We will only kill Naoko if we really have to! Okay kid?"

"But I will stop her killing spree!! Rest assured!!"

"Oh Detective-san.."

"Okay ladies, let's go! Stay alert, and don't let your guard down for a second!"

Fx - DING! SLI-I-I-IDE

@mangaman86 okay we get just post the English translations yourself.

Anyway read the english translations of pumpkin night on mangahasu

http://mangahasu.se/pumpkin-night/chapter-34-c913190.html

The chapter list is out of order so scroll down for new chapters.

I am not a typesetter or a redrawer, and I don't have raws, just the physical books....so nope. I am still on Vol 2, and there is new artwork that hasn't been scanned yet as well. The raws currently used are from the older comics. They replaced the editor comics with the "spin-off", which is only a few pages.

If one of those other guys who translate to Spanish or Italian or whatever want to provide the new raws for VOL. 1 & 2, and do the redrawing and typesetting..sure. But otherwise, no.

So outside of Chillock's bad translations, what else do we have against them? I honestly don't see anybody else stepping up to translate it and I don't know enough japanese to do it myself. I'm genuinely curious.

Fed-Kun's army
Nothing to see here, just a manga about a guy who really likes pumpkins.
REALLY likes pumpkins.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, people actually read the words in manga? Fuck i’ve been doing it wrong my whole life....

Dex-chan lover
besides the gore, the story is pretty mediocre, so I do believe that chillock's slang translations make it actually entertaining

Double-page supporter
Girl puts a pumpkin on her head.

Funniest shit I’ve ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread