Pumpkin Time - Ch. 10

@elbichoraro I missed out on all previous conversations. What's was it?
Does everyone assume Ritsu knew all along Isuzu was a girl?

Maybe Ritsu's just gay and there will be no romance since Izuki's now female?

Can't remember ever hearing about this situation in a gender bender.

This poor girl, thinking he was going to confess to her lol. Its nice though that she is a strong yet sweet rival!

Hmm is he gay now? He did indeed like a boy before that boy turned into a girl.
I need captain

Double-page supporter
Oh god not this again. I've had enough with the "mc helps the rival" trope. I should endure it since I'm at this point now.

Dex-chan lover
@lovolo the friend is definitely gay(will turn bi when learning about the genderswap) the MC though isn’t but who cares he’ll turn gay eventually.

@Kyrieo comment section assumed friend is gay from the very start.

Group Leader
Am still confused AF why the heck MC thought something along the line "did he recognize me". Dude you became a girl, dude, a girrlll... How your bro supposed to recognize you just from seeing you ...unless this comic has "star-crossed lovers" tag. Or does Ritsu already know about her change? But the one who supposed to know is only her family?

I feel kind of bad for Maya but at the same facepalm bc girl don't go wasting your parent's money on this lol.

Whilst I don't think the they're trying to do a progressive angle, I mean it's magical gender bend after all so I'm sure it'll thread in a more light hearted direction, but being gay then falling in love with someone of the opposite sex does happen irl i.e:DarComics (cause ya know the vice versa happens just as much)

I think it goes like this.

Ristu liked Itsuki as a kid, and in the first chapter when they were wishing on the first day of snow, Ristu wished that Itsuki was a girl. I'm hoping it was only because he thought he might have a better chance of Itsuki liking him back if he(Itsuki) was a girl (and not a slight homophobic reason). Anyways, back in America Ristu decided it doesn't matter if Itsuki was a boy and wants to reconnect/confess. I'm also assuming he is bi or this is a very awkward love story..

Basically he's gay but he might turn bi after knowing she genderswapped magically (I assume the product of his "wish"? But why did he wish for him to become a girl tho? Hahaha can we just make it shounen ai then? I'm confused ahh). Can the author give more context on the genderswap? I think it was just glossed over so quickly... But who knows, I'm loving this manga so far!! (Ritsu is hottttt ehe)
Thank you Flower moon scans! 😘😘

@greatninja3 aahahha..that was unexpected. at least for me. Since I thought Itsuki has a girl's vibe when they're in an elementary.

Bruh I never even thought to connect MC turning into a girl with Ristu's wish at the beginning. Y'all some smart readers lol

Users who are viewing this thread