R402

Aggregator gang
Honestly the liberal "translation" of this is the only thing that actually makes this manga readable. It is neither particularly erotic or interesting. It pretty much fails all around.

So who started to read this in some kind of london accent.

was funny as hell to be honest.

The freestyle translation is hilarious in all but it's hard to follow the plot seems the females pulling some scam with the old guy think she asked him to alter something with the computers like if the scanlator continues because his translations are funny but hope some also seriously translates this aswell.

Also don't see why this has a romance tag since the only love we see is from a side character.

Group Leader
giphy.gif

This manga is supposed to have eerie feeling in it but that freestyle translation is too hilarious 😂
God Save The Queen! 😂😂

I'm honestly disappointed in the quality of the translator and you'll who are encouraged it 😐

Just remember you can report the chapters for breaking rule 2.3.5: Joke or troll releases are not allowed, except on April 1st. The group has other manga they work on in regular English so this is clearly a troll/joke translation.

Is she wanna rob him? Or wha?? I can't understand anything with this translation, i'd mind it dat much actually if not a couple of words which literally can't understood.
I mean, i can understand things like BRUV LUV etc, but there's some which i don't understand at all, and that's annoying af

Personally, I love the overly British translation. Most pron is kind of boring to read, but all the puns and political metaphors they’ve been making here make this one of my favorite h-lite manga.
And while it does take a moment to process some of the references, that slows down my reading enough to savor it more

I feel like I'm missing a bunch of stuff in the translation because the TL feels the need to be funny. It takes away from the atmosphere tbh.

I hope another group also picks this up because I can't read this.

Users who are viewing this thread