Ragna Crimson - Ch. 69 - Flesh And Bone

Fed-Kun's army
Slime-senpai the Adult once again proving why he's the #1 Servant while the others bicker over #2 :salute:

Also interesting spread there for all the Original Kings I'd assume. Banko is probably bones, which points to the girl in Crimson's flashback to the past when the final nukes were going off in America being the original King of Roars. We're really getting teased with these little bits of world lore here and there, can't wait to see how more of it fits together. Though probably it won't be until we check in on the Epic American Roadtrip that we get a big pile more though I'd be happy to be proven wrong.
Also interesting to note that Gilzea is the only one looking back, and not looking pleased in the least.

Power Uploader
Slime-senpai the Adult once again proving why he's the #1 Servant while the others bicker over #2 :salute:

Also interesting spread there for all the Original Kings I'd assume. Banko is probably bones, which points to the girl in Crimson's flashback to the past when the final nukes were going off in America being the original King of Roars. We're really getting teased with these little bits of world lore here and there, can't wait to see how more of it fits together. Though probably it won't be until we check in on the Epic American Roadtrip that we get a big pile more though I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Yeah. It's also worth noting that Kou Tenran's tail is wrapped around Banko's leg, indicating that Crimson and the original progenitor of the Roars aren't the only ones with a special relationship from the time they were human.

Fed-Kun's army
i feel like we should just let slime fight againts all the dragon at this point. well they were letting their guard down for moment but still, he actually one shot them just by eating

Dex-chan lover
Oof they got wiped in one chapter.
Now Ragna needs to regroup and possibly recover the prison saint next? Thou at the moment thou, I don't think she can be recovered from the effects of that fragment even with Carla attempting to do so.

Double-page supporter
Yeah Prison Saintess is really dead, she become the thing...
Also they mention this is just small portion of the bone from Bone King, imagine if whole bone there, world instantly become part of it lol
Also who's Aria? maybe other name from Rouxi? and Gravity Dragon is actually her friend or sister? hmmm...

Also lmao
"YOU DARE TO FIGHT ME WHILE MULTI-TASKING!?"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
please Slime-kun, finish your eating this time. Slime already failed to kill Barrier dragon twice in a row against the bloodline of wing, i hope he wont fail again this time, that would suck.

Also interesting to note is the dragon comment about the silver comet. a confirmation that the Silver is a legit thing not a fake trap, but the trap is laid beside it. so when they survive this, the Sun Cult will actually get something beneficial to their power more than just killing dragon.

these first Gen Dragon King really have OP power. even their remnant will give this much trouble. makes the fight more unpredictable and fun tho

Things to note:
  • Ruoxi knew the labyrinth dragon by name
  • The "Aria is in there." line. Same name as that Sigmalio's foster daughter had.

Simpler explanation being that maybe bloodline or Roar consist of mostly former Sun cult members so Ruoxi was familiar with them.
Bit complicated explanation being that Ruoxi is planted into the cult by the dragons. Sigmalio grunted about "having to make another set" when Kou Tenran slaughtered his wife and daughter. Aria looked physically similar to Ruoxi, as did the mother. Perhaps clones like Carla?

i was wondering the entire time who was Aria. So Ruoxi may have more history than just a simple girl with talent :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
That chapter ending tho

male-chef-kissing-fingers-against-grey-background-34468914.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread