Ragna Crimson - Ch. 76 - God's Trial

Dex-chan lover
When a girl starts asking you to compare her to another girl with a blank stare in her eyes, it may be time to run.

Seems like there may be some good dragons afterall

Also page 12 looks hilarious

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So are some dragons working under a certain noblesse oblige to protect those weaker than them while the sun cult trying to fight for humans are justifying the ends with any means possible. Really like how this manga makes things so gray here. Definitely one of the most underrated stories in shounen rn

Dex-chan lover
Scary part is, Soldier saint is wrong. That's how wars were fought. Nationalism to risk your life to defend your country was brought from propaganda, education system. When you can't instill nationalism to your citizens, they just leave the country when war happen, like Ukraine right now.

Dex-chan lover
I think Chendu was implicating that there was more to it. As in there is a reason for the humans to be there as food source or something.
I feel like the real issue here is that there must be a reason why they’re underground and not out in the open like with Japan.

Perhaps, rather than humans being livestock, it’s something more like the King of Roars somehow obfuscating the city’s existence from the Dragon God, therefore preventing the Dragon God from giving him any orders to exterminate the humans there?

My guess for the real issue behind that city is that it’s not truly safe, and if humanity was allowed to become complacent under the protection of a “good” Dragon King like the King of Roars, they’d have no way to resist should that protection ever falter one day or if the King of Roars were to ever change his mind. This would be in contrast to how inhuman the Sun Cult is, yet it’s the most efficient and battle-ready force against the dragons.

Users who are viewing this thread