Ragna Crimson - Ch. 77 - The People of Gehenna

Fed-Kun's army
my brain hurts now, what is the plot again? can someone pls dumb it down for my small ass brain?
Who knows, The bloodline of hoars apparently are the good guys in this war btw. But is Ragna Crimson and everyone(except Ragna, my waifu(isn't crimison) and leo's troup) are a bunch of assholes. What i want, Ragna and the bloodline of Hoars made a pact to fuck with the Bloodline of scales, is the most inteligent outcome

Double-page supporter
So the Roar Bloodline still has another powerhouse. A disciple of Claw King and someone as strong as the second seat.

my brain hurts now, what is the plot again? can someone pls dumb it down for my small ass brain?

MC: Want to kill all dragon
King of Scale and Eyes: Want to make world magic or something
Sun Cult: Pretty sus (Probably want to control the world after annihilating all the dragons)
Crimson: Super sus (Either she wants to become a god or solely wants to get revenge for her friend)
Bloodline of Roars: Having a dispute with Sun Cult and King of Scales.
King of Claw: Doing whatever the heck she wants.

Dex-chan lover
Simplified summary: Our main boy Ragna, decided to join the sun cult and plans on taking it over. So that he can have a massive force in destroying the dragons on his journey. His current opponent is the dragon nest “bloodline of roars”.

The bloodline of roars: A nest of dragons living in an underground fortress/city. Unknown to Ragna, the nest is made up of dragons and humans who were all exiled from the sun cult due to their bodies being “weak”. So they uniquely still have their humanity. Currently in servitude under the Bloodline of Scales.

Bloodline of scales: A nest of dragons in Japan full of actual evil asshole dragons acting as protectors to their unknowing human meat farm. They’re forcing roars to follow their plans. As the bloodline of scales have some powerful dragons that can allow them to attack from far away while roars can not.

This chapter’s revelation: Bloodline of roars has managed to dig a secret tunnel to Japan. This way they can finally strike back and free themselves. As such they start a two prong all out war on the sun cult believing it has fully gone evil just as badly as the bloodline of scales is who they plan on invading as well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since one can't raise enough death flags, let's do it together
D1XEM7n.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
It'd be pretty interesting to see how present-Ragna will diverge from future-Ragna's decision-making. I kinda get the feeling that either the Bloodline of Roars had changed management before future-Ragna had power enough to face them, or there's a whole truckload of trauma about to be triggered via future-memories once present-Ragna actually punches his way into the city.

Anyways, Bagram based. Wonder what magic they're cooking with the former magic division of the Silver Armament peeps.

Dex-chan lover
It'd be pretty interesting to see how present-Ragna will diverge from future-Ragna's decision-making. I kinda get the feeling that either the Bloodline of Roars had changed management before future-Ragna had power enough to face them, or there's a whole truckload of trauma about to be triggered via future-memories once present-Ragna actually punches his way into the city.

Anyways, Bagram based. Wonder what magic they're cooking with the former magic division of the Silver Armament peeps.
i don't remember but did future ragna even meet all the other bloodlines? he couldnt even kill the bloodline of wings in the original future right?

Fed-Kun's army
I'd think the dragon god would step in if two dragon kings start duking it out. I get that she's a kid, but she would still be smart enough to know her toys fighting eachother is bad.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I would assume this means the Bloodline of Roars will be on our side but in this series there's a chance they all bite it

Dex-chan lover
The Bloodline of Roars still suffers from the underlying madness that infects all dragons. That much is made clear by how utterly devoted they are and how there is absolutely no questioning their leader, Bagram. If he dies, the entire line likely loses their only moral compass. A Bloodline of Roars without Bagram would likely become maddened monsters trying to achieve a twisted version of his vision and try to purge the world of dragons and humans alike

From what we know so far, Crimson "must" kill all of the dragons since it seems they're connected to the realization of world magic and Crimson's goal seems to be getting rid of it.

Users who are viewing this thread