Rain

This great masterpiece will never be finished but I'm still glad that it exist in the first place. Rest in peace author

Please do research before posting, the Manga Author Sumikawa Megumi is going to end the story in honor of her deceased friend, the author of the Light Novel.
That's why the status is 'Ongoing'.
She is going to use the rest of the LN material and end it herself.

Looking for a manwha similar to this the protagonist got isekeid from a dungeon. mc looks like a combination of geralt and sasuke

Dex-chan lover
the manga's still ongoing the official raws are up to 106. Hope someone picks it back up/it gets a reasonably good ending

Dex-chan lover
A honest question regarding the Harem tag. I only saw this manga now despite it having already over 100 chaps. I guess the Harem? got introduced much much later in the story ? Because after quickly checking the chapters I couldnt see any signs of it. But also it ends soon because author died but still get finished but mostly in the sense it wont get continued but rather find a decent ending ?

RIP author. I hope the artist could continue the manga, cause i adore the story and the art so much...

Users who are viewing this thread