Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.7 - Side story: Futari wa Teihen

I live for moments like the one on page 41. Yoshino is an incredible heroine.

Also, thanks to the translator for an incredible job! The burakumin are a group of people that I only started hearing out about in the last 2 years, despite having been reading manga since 2004... And 3 years of Japanese language classes back in college. It's fascinating to know that a nation with such a pristine image has a dark underbelly like this. I wish it was something that was talked about more.

Fed-Kun's army
As a note, this side story isn't strictly canon to Raise wa Tanin ga Ii--it was published in 2015 as a self-contained story, two years before Raise wa Tanin ga Ii began publication. According to a tweet by the author, the broad strokes of what happened should be the same, but some finer details (like Renji's character) are different.

Here's the original tweet: https://twitter.com/3Fe2O2Fe3O4/status/1031837603492818944

Double-page supporter
@WhoCares
Thank you for the headsup!

And thank ou to the scanlation team super much!!!

I just love me some Shouma chapters, and Yoshino being Yoshino

i'm so glad this got translated so soon! really explains a lot even if it might not be perfectly consistent with canon. we love "i would kill for you" moment this early on!

Would Yoshino be angry? for one thing she knows he sees other women. But it is slightly different this time, he came specifically for her. However if Yoshino did get jealous and trample Nao wouldn't Kirishima love her more?

Nao isn't her cousin, right? It has been a minute and I don't wanna reread.

Aggregator gang
thank you for the translation. that 100% explained the strong bond between souma and yoshino

Users who are viewing this thread