Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.2 - I prefer hate than indifference (pt 2)

Dex-chan lover
No, thank you, I prefer to wait better quality and translation

Contributor
Thanks for the warning, I'm not reading your translation, but you were upfront about it so I can't be mad.

Dex-chan lover
I read it, it is pretty rough but i could understand alright, i have seen much worse too i will still read and prefer the better ones but I am satisfied.

Thank you for your effort it was appreciated.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation! ngl i appreciate it bc ive been really sad this hasnt been getitng updates

Thanks for the translation! I’m fluent in Spanish, so maybe we can work together in fixing up the scans? I have a little bit of experience with cleaning but I can learn. Let me know!

Dex-chan lover
I know the heroine is not an idiot and dense to think she doesn't notice that kirishima is fucking bitches behind her back. But seriously I want to see her punch or slap the shit out of kirishima because he is the image of the great scumbag-_-

@Sleepingair At this point, I don't think she cares. I think she'd care if he knocked some chick up because it makes everything complicated, but at most she cares about him like.... a cousin, not even a brother I'd say. And why bother getting angry if you just don't care?
Honestly, knowing his masochistic tendencies, I'm half tempted to think that Kirishima keeps picking up these lovely and virtuous ladies just to get the cold sholder from her because it turns him on

Dex-chan lover
As always, Shouma X Yoshino is the only good answer (although Shouma is probably also screwing around, since that seems to be par for the course for these Yakuza guys)

Users who are viewing this thread