Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.3 - I prefer hate than indifference (pt 3)

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... i don't doubt Kirishima would "sell" her but there is something strange in this, he is too careful and smart to not have predicted some kind of doublecross when selling information to a guy like that and what would he gain doing that... or... maybe this is exactly what he wants to happen, the guy is selling Kirishima to people that have something against him so he did all this convoluted shit ( using a guy he knows has the connections to those particular people ) to not rise suspicious and do triplecross... or maybe i have been reading to much batman and think that everyone has a backup plan for the backup plan FOR the backup plan.

Double-page supporter
.... huuuuuh, i thought it was curious that miyama was getting looking into nao. i wonder what his plans for her are. though now i can't help but wonder how we'll deal with yoshino's being involved too? clearly that guy (ozu) is the one dragging yoshino into this, but it was also miyama's fault for getting in contact with nao again and "selling her" out to ozu. (tbh it serves miyama right. i may find him interesting but he's still scummy 😤) i just hope yoshino doesn't get hurt too badly as this all unfolds

Woah the guys in this manga are are scary. If you're not someone they care about then you're disposable goods.

Double-page supporter
ty for the update!!!! wonder whats going to happen now bc i dont believe that kirishima doesnt have an ulterior motive

Double-page supporter
See? Called it ages ago! Kirishima is out to use this girl for his own means HAHAHAHA
This is getting more exciting

I’m pretty sure Kirashima planned for this to happen. But still, I kinda feel bad for her. Even if she was also playing the game...

does anyone know where the spanish translations are? I'd actually prefer to read those at this point...

Users who are viewing this thread