Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.2

Group Leader
Omg thanks so much for the chapter
I was thinking what's stopping Ozu from blackmailing Nao again, she didn't negotiate some sort of guarantee. Characters have called her smart but I fail to see any smart action, just 2 faced
I can't tell how aware Yoshino and Kirishima are of each other's actions. The only people out of the loop is us the readers haha
Urghh I'm hyyyyped, Yoshino is easily one of the best heroines I have ever read in manga. Competent, proactive and emotionally intelligent.

if i don't become an alpha woman like her later what's the point of living?

i guess it will be shown later what really happened cus im ??? lost?? did i miss a chapter? lol

Group Leader
ahhhhhh so much happening. she really outplayed kirishima lmao. kirishima is also cool here.

😍😍😍😍I frickin love you for uploading this is english I am OBSESSED with this manga 😍

Group Leader
it kinda was implied, regardless of tl quality, that yoshino is in the know of everything happening so far. 1. it's her home turf (osaka), and 2. she mentions to kirishima how many contacts she has in osaka. there are probably other details that implicate her involvement/meddling, but those two are the biggest/most obvious.

I still HATE kirishima- Second male lead for the win (the friend)!

Ms. Yoshino being a step ahead of everyone AND being the badass she is!! We love to see it.
I hope we see kickass moves from her to accompany it.

Fed-Kun's army
@dodgyfansub facts i think nao is just two faced thats all?? if she was smart, i think she would have gotten away with this or could have negotiated/avoided this
she should have avoided kirishima too, but insisted on staying with him despite him being dangerous

and same i love yoshino and also that she seems realidtic whkle being a badass?
in some way, shes airheaded and quirky but also she does her best and adapts to situations so well

Hear ye, hear ye!
To the people who haven’t heard, found out, or joined yet, we have a server where we talk everything Raise, and we keep up to date with the latest chapters, as we have special forces, lol. 😂☺️
Join us! https://discord.gg/876cYVQ

Kirishima and yoshino are such interesting characters! I binged through this in one sitting and though Kirishima is the worst I can’t help but want to see more of him to understand better... kinda like a train wreck lmaoo

Users who are viewing this thread