Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
I just went back and re-read 17.2, and really I should re-read the whole series to try to get a grasp of what's going on. I have no idea who "seaweed head" / "good perm" (depending who you ask) is but I like his whole ticked/proud/tall/looming vibe.

@chonkury I'm not sure whether or not you're aware of this but Shouma's actual encounter with that guy happens in 17.2, although it isn't explained at all who the guy is, as far as I can tell.

Dex-chan lover
Yoshino is a daughter of the yakuza trough and trough, the girl has such a menacing smile, the girl is perfect.

@Sadrobot Doormats living the dream.

beautiful translation, thank you.

also WHAT the hell is going on.

also at this pace, im gonna graduate first before it’s completed lol, and i even took a year off. hope this manga blow up in japan and maybe they can publish more pages per month maybe.

whenever i read this manga i feel like:
yoshino and shouma: i care for them, they are my everything. great bastards! hope they have a great life!
everyone else: ... go to hell idgaf slip off a cliff or something
LMAO tysm for translations

@Brackass My bad lol. The updates have been a bit slow so I've been rereading this, but I stopped at chapter 17.1. Maybe Snow Flower Scans will catch up and release the finished(?) version of 17.2 that doesn't look like a draft.

I assumed that the guy with the perm is an underling of the guy with a face mask (the one who fought with Miyama) based on a brief exchange between them in a past chapter, but yeah, it seems like his background hasn't been mentioned yet. He seems okay; he even gave Shouma some advice about getting out before things get bad. He's probably right, too, but Shouma's not gonna listen to him. ^^;;

Every time I see yoshino I get just a lil bit more gay for her, she’s such a badass

Thanks for the chapters!!

Wow, what happen in here? Internal conflict? I hope Yoshino group is okay? I want to see more scene of shouma?? Ahhh i hope next chapter, can be long chapter

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for the update Kirishima fansub team!

Yeah so that guy Shouma was fighting was working for the guy Kirishima was fighting, and their aim was Yoshino. For what purpose we might find out next chapter after Kirishima and Yoshino beat it out of Ozu. Poor guy lol

Users who are viewing this thread