Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

Honestly, I hate the male lead with all my heart. However, I can't drop this manga because I want to know the end so so so badly. šŸ˜Š Thank you for the updates ā¤ļø

Lots of people hate on the ML because he isnt your typical romance protagonist. I am guessing there is something deep going on here from your typical arranged marriage plot. From the phone call that ML had with the FL grandfather it's almost like ML is really like a bodyguard. If he really does like her or if it's just an act we'll have to wait and see.

Itā€™s a good manga but the amount of drama, demanding, and sniping basically ruin the whole thing.

The mtl groups mean well and meant no harm but when sfs drops this, they only have themselves to blame.

The amount of people that cheer for MTL are honestly astonishing, itā€™s not possible to ā€œoh just ignore and support the other group thenā€. When you cheer for lesser quality but quicker translations and then post ā€œaw I was expecting a new chapter but thanksā€ in sfsā€™s updates you diminish their willingness to translate and can cause them to drop completely šŸ™ƒ. Thereā€™s a difference between someone running raws through google translate on their own time vs someone making ā€œupdatesā€ on the same platform.

Yes itā€™s a good manga, yes the updates are slow, but if youā€™re gungho about driving the people who worked on the story and made it popular out in favor of a 3rd hand translation, I really dunno what to say except thanks for ruining something good. theres millions of stories out there, why canā€™t you just read another one while you wait for an actual update?

Thank you for picking up this manga! I gave up all hope of it ever updating again in english.

Yoshino is the best and I really love her. I don't like the ML so I hope he doesn't make too much trouble for her as she honestly deserves better.

The ML is weird and other than his omg im so unique yandere thing going on he's really boring. All he does is smile or be violent or creepy or all at once. Other characters keep saying how good looking he is but honestly (maybe because of the artstyle) I don't really see it? šŸ˜‚ (I don't mean that the art is ugly but that everyone almost looks the same) At the beginning his whole skit had some shock value to it and was really intriguing but at this point I'm really tired of him.
I really hope Yoshino gets more power in the future. Because honestly the only hold she has on the male lead is her interest on her. The author keeps playing over and over again how the other characters are so absolutely astounded(!!!) whenever Yoshino starts going berserk and snapping at people. But that's really all it. In the end she is doing things not by her choice. She wanted to go back to osaka but her granpa told her to stay, has to keep dealing with the ML etc etc. She keeps being put in situations she didn't want in the first place. It's admirable how she powers through everything but I love her a lot and I hope she gets a break soon lol. Do I want her and the ML to end up together? NO. But I can tell it will be a unavoidable.

im only reading this manga for the fl (god, i have a huge crush on her). i just need the ending yall.

omg no. i cant read anymore after ch 3. selling her kidney??? HAHAHA NO WAY IN HELL IMMA READ THIS. sooooo scary.

Aggregator gang
@YoriMei couldnā€™t have said it better. Sucks that theres been so many projects sniped recently cuz people rather care about speed than quality

You cant realy blame the reader with "people only care about speed than quality".
i dont know why manga translation dont like any kind of competition.
While some group only let some project dead in the corner because they whan take new project and shut down other competitor from taking it first.
And when other group whan to do that project they left behind.

SNIPING DRAMA come
But i dont encourage sniping btw
I just whan some healty competition not drama

@Yogigs

Yes you can? This isnā€™t a ā€œcompetitionā€ and Itā€™s one thing if itā€™s another group with a proper Japanese translator translating from Japanese to English but the two groups that have tried to step up have been literally translating from Japanese to Spanish to English, with 0 knowledge of Japanese. How are you going to know proper context or actual characterization vs the Spanish translatorā€™s word choice? Hell oneā€™s a straight up MTL. Itā€™s also not like SFS was translating 15 Japanese manga while neglecting this one, everything theyā€™re working on is a completely different language that they actually have active translators for.

Advocating for ā€œhealthy competitionā€ is advocating for sniping drama, why would anybody want to compete over providing free labor for 0 benefit? It just causes more series to get dropped because the first translator gives up In frustration and the second doesnā€™t have the drive to keep providing.

I really enjoyed the authorā€™s other work (Haru no Noroi) but the male lead in this one is really off-putting.Iā€™m not a fan of stories where one person has to get worn down into being in a relationship with the other.

Aggregator gang
HYPEEE

@hwasaisqueen I think the reason it doesn't bother me much, is because the story is very self aware that Kirishima is trash (entertaining trash, but trash nonetheless). And more importantly the longer the story goes on, the less it feels like a romance to me. Like I can't imagine Yoshino falling for him.

Everyone hates kirishima and says yoshino deserves better but really sheā€™s just as cynical and Iā€™m so here for it šŸ˜†

Users who are viewing this thread