Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

Let me remind you all this MANGA is SEINEN not SHOUJO, it's not meant to be fluffy or cute or any way CLICHE. kirishima is trash because that's how he's suppose to be even tho he is a ML so what i'm trying to say is that ya'll getting pressed by what kirishima is doing... this manga is about the Yakuza world all men are garbage and treat the women like garbage. Yoshino definitely doesn’t care if he has side hoes like she has grown up with Renji and recognizes that all the men in her life are basically trash. Just seeing all these hate comments towards kirishima like waaaa bby gal this ain't shoujo XD😋

me after having hated a manga so much cause of the comments i read twice:
reads comments again
and now im starting to think of this manga in a different way...[bad way]
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I really appreciate that the Yakuza character is just absolute degenerate garbage like you would expect someone who lives in criminal circles would be. I'm really into their dynamic because you honestly can't tell if they actually like each other or if there is some sexual or power play going on.

Kirishima is really, really not supposed to be the ideal ML here, so put your romance goggles aside and don't expect a lovey life.

Can someone please update? I found the raws for 18.2 here:
https://kisslove.net/read-raise-wa-tanin-ga-i-raw-chapter-18.2.html

I wanted to confim if the .1 and .2 chapters are canon or side-stories, before starting this manga. Can someone please help.

Amazing work and thank you for the English translation really appreciate the hard work and effort put in. Looking forward to new chapters and volume, do update them as soon as possible.

From your fan. This is the first time I’m actually committed and commenting on manga. 😍

@OG_Calculus .1 and .2 chapters are canon, they’re just the chapter split into two. Any side stories are .5 I believe, think there’s only two or three of those.

Just binged all the chapters..I feel empty now lol Easily one of my favorite manga now. Thank you translators! Looking forward to more updates.

People hating on Kirishima because he isn't a good guy give me life. We stan a psycho ✊

I find this manga just really boring, it's just about the yakuza guy obsessing over the girl and there's nothing interesting really going on. No plot, no comedy, no action, no romance, it doesn't really have anything interesting besides the guy tailing her and the girl just telling him to screw off cause he's a degenerate LOL

Nothing wrong with the ML being a psycho, it would actually be an interesting part of the story if he actually did something besides tail her. He doesn't actively do anything, not even trying to get her to like him back, so every chapter literally feels the exact same.

Users who are viewing this thread