Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

omg another hottie....dude YES PLEASE MAKE THIS LOVE TRIANGLE A LOVE SQUARE!!!! GIMMIE THAT FERAL CRAZY ASS YAK DUDE!!!!!

thank you so much for all of your hard work translating this 🙏 this is seriously one of my new favorites. i binged hardcore last night and MANNN this is so good!

for those who are uncertain of this manga once you start, stick around. I felt a bit ambivalent as I moved on, but the characters are all genuinely interested, and there IS movement in terms of sincere romance being formed between the main two characters, albeit at a slower pace than usual. which makes sense i guess, given that they’re both pretty unconventional people. 9/10 for me! definitely give this manga a shot, you won’t regret it!

To whomever it may concern, I first came across this anime in a bar surrounded by strangers; people I don't know. This guy has recommended it to me because he saw that I was alone and all of a sudden, this guy hands me this manga and tells me to read it. As soon as I open the link and start reading it, everyone bought me a drink and I grew by 3 inches. Perfect. 10/10 would recommend

Double-page supporter
it's been 5 months of waiting, 5 months! and the fight isn't even finished yet ugh i hate unfinished manga but this one hooked me so much ugh i hate myself

Kirishima is so funny. He really said why you so obsessed with me to guy who wasn’t even looking for him.

Man, I'm still loving how fast the artwork has improved while reading. So many pretty characters 🤩

This is pretty different than what i thought when seeing the cover (currently on, although its not far along, 3.2)

Kirishima is the scum of the earth, I hate men who play around with women.
He says he loves Yoshino but he plays around with other women, disgusting piece of garbage.
Regardless of whether Yoshino likes him or not, there should be some loyalty towards her.
Glad Yoshino has a strong head on her shoulders, shes so badass.
She should murder Kirishima.

Users who are viewing this thread