Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.4

Fed-Kun's army
Another OP mc that's useless until someone dies that they could have easily saved. WTF is with japan man, they're going the way of the chinese insect mentality

I have to ask... Why do people assume the MC could have stopped this? Because the math seems to either add up as if 1) they think he could have stopped the spell being cast (which we don't know he could have) 2) that he should have MURDERED HIS FAMILY after meeting them once (which, yeah, wow that's. That's your argument.) or 3) should have revealed, as a 4 year old, that he can cast spells beyond (modern) human understanding.

And if you don't know why 3 is a nightmare scenario, you really don't understand human nature much.

I mean I don't like the sudden 'friend gets murdered to call the hero to action' twist which is a very common trope (women in refrigerators, anyone?) but for fuck's sake the whinging here is a bit much.

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul i blame Dragonball franchise, or rather shounen manga tropes in general.

How many times did a friend or comrade die, MC gets powered up, friend then gets rezzed somehow or if unpopular given perma death.

Dex-chan lover
@AdamaGeist
No, he should have nuked the army that is with the father. The father alone is useless, get rid of his army and he will fail the coup.

I dont get why people hate the m.c ...
Fraser tried to talk to his father i know the duke is shit and hates the mc but i thought he only hates mc , but its obvious fraser also didnt expect his father is so sick he's gonna kill him just like that .... also we are not sure if fraser is realy dead
And people just keep saying ur op just nuke them ... if mc acts like that hes not different to his father ..killing someone just bcoz he feels like it .. even his own son ...
But oh, boy surely father crossed the big red line .. like everyone wanted its op mc's magic time

gotta love how mc starts only to act after his brother got killed...not right after their father said kill him and they were still casting and there was still time...no no wait for dead brother first...stupid script.

But.. Its not like the mc can hear his father that far though? And the casting (i assume) is pretty fast as well. And oh! By the way, the big baldie stopped him didn't he?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

NOT A CLIFFHANGER NOW!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Gameruru The magic circles in the air. Also, a field of people chanting would sound like that scene from Lord of the Rings where Peter Jackson had a stadium full of footballer fans stomping and chanting! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Either way, I hope that the brother somehow lives as his brother and ancestor proceeds to summon his lvl 10 spell to scorch the Earth with their annihilated souls! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh, damn... The LOOK won't bring back the brother, but the brother's ghost is gonna be hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ WTFโ€ฝ BRO! YOU COULD USE LVL 10 MAGIC!? YOU LIED!!!! >_<

Blarg. Yeah, he'd have saved him quite possibly had he done so. I i agine that lvl 6 magic for him was quite blockable/dodgeble.

Hmmโ€ฆ Is this an example of Cloud drowning Aerith? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Mhelbert Well, compared to the traditional drawing and quartering or other execution methods, his level 10 nuke spell would be pretty humane. Likewise, everyone on that field who stayed there committed high treason, which again, typically has a death sentence associated. Most of these types of cultures makes it blood guilt, which means that they seize all lands & titles, and kill 3 generations of people. I feel like smoting the battlefield by comparison is rather tame.

@AdamaGeist in answer to what I presume was a rhetorical question, but nevertheless, I'm gonna attempt answeringโ€”the MC was the 4th most powerful magic caster in the world. He fought the demon King and would have had to have been able to block spells far more powerful than this. A level 6 spell for him is on the higher scale of what a regular mage can cast. Remember, he can si for cast a level 10 spell. EX is one grade more powerful. If so done who can single cast (currently) a lvl 10 lightning spell who fought a demon king were up against the spell casting of one of his students, would he be able to block the spell, if spell blocking was possible?

It is reasonable to conclude that if barrier spells exist in this world, he'd have mastered the defensive abilities (lightning would seemingly be related). He was prevented from interfering with the attack by 1. Plot, and 2. The physical grappling of the headmaster/commander.

Likewise, we don't know if the kids is actually dead (we don't know if the MC has healing magic either). Either way, I wouldn't want to be the traitors in this particular case, as Daddy is about to get one fuggly surprise. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aggregator gang
do you know why he didn't act before his brother get killed? because for the 8th grader a hero who act last is cool.

Ahhh fcking dumb mc.
And here I thought we would have a half-decent guy for once.

Users who are viewing this thread