Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 10 Ch. 70 - Using Your First Name?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Spoopa
I don't know, he's not too much into "intimate relationships" with his wife, we've seen he doesn't have too much stamina, so i don't think so unless he wants control or something because his wife is too much for him.

Fed-Kun's army
I still say the Husband is actually married to someone else and Makoto is the mistress fake married to him unbeknownst to her.

hmmm so another last minute "BUSSINESS TRIP" huhhhhhhhhh....
519ee1f3-6723-4237-9fa3-bf33aae5c8f2-profile_image-300x300.png

Aggregator gang
I'm 90% convinced this guy is cheating.
The other 10% is he's legit but really that ignorant to how to be a good husband; only a good employee.

Double-page supporter
Ah, yet another entry in the "Why don't they just f*ck already!" manga.

At this point, teach's husband has just GOT to be cheating, even being a Japanese salaryman doesn't excuse all of these business trips he keeps going on.

Dex-chan lover
@biznizz i was also thinking about the possibility of him cheating so it would be a excuse for divorce in the future and then sensei can be with MC.
However he couldn't rly handle the sex with his own wife, could he rly cheat with other women? Unless FMC is to wild for him.

Everyone that read it for a while should know nothing gonna happen at nigh, i can see something happen close to the end of the manga not earlier.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that husband is cheating because I really want them to just bang already

70 chapters in and they arent banging, I ask what is the point for the prequel then? MC has 0 progress even with his ex-assistant that was into him

Users who are viewing this thread