Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 10 Ch. 70 - Using Your First Name?

Dex-chan lover
@DrPie I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that way. It's probably due to this chapter being almost the same as the previous chapter. This one is just from Makoto's POV.

I genuinely thought that I just opened the wrong chapter. I mean, come on, we waited for month for the same chapter?

@Hejti She is wild when it comes to sex. If i remember correctly then she actually injured the hips of her Husband when they had sex (It was in Chapter 34)

@Zen44
In the beginning the manga used to do this more often, we even had the same events happening form 3 POVs , including his former assistant, but unfortunately she lost her relevance to the story after she got her own serialization. Granted in the beginning they didn't sit in the same room all the time, so it didn't feel so repetitive.

You will get blueballed until this get axed and the autor rush the end giving us what we want... until then... GOOD MORNING SHUNSHINE time to m...

Dex-chan lover
@Ryder96 ye i wrote that she is wild, that wasn't a question but is it rly that becouse of it her husband would cheat on her?

this manga is just going to end up like my devil as a part timer huh whenever that is huh

Dex-chan lover
Let's do our best ALL NIGHT LONG ... you can't say that ... Illegal formation ... throw the red flag ... shit. That husband is either cheating and/or has another family somewhere. I'm sure the author might make it so that he justifies her having sex with Aki ... but then again it might just be like always ... blue ball city.

4be8xn.jpg

at first the whole "everyone's perspective gets it's own chapter" was nice but now it's just all so tiresome

Dex-chan lover
I ain't lying after 70 chapter of this shit i'm used to it by now

Double-page supporter
usually we learn something new by seeing the same scene from a different perspective.

not this time.

Users who are viewing this thread