Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 11 Ch. 73 - Could This be Considered a Girl’s Night Out?

Double-page supporter
Was expecting them trying to come up with excuses in fluster, got something even better.

Dex-chan lover
While i understand monthly updates put far less strain to the author, it still hurt :^(

I'm starting to believe that the day I gonna see the two of them spend a night together, I am going to belive

Dex-chan lover
Plot level went over 9000 in this chapter. Also, neither of them truly sees him as a man because he has never really made it man to woman with either of them. They flirt with him but because he never does anything with intent they see him as a 'cute' boy. They both like him and under the right circumstances would give up the cookies but only Misaki has NO reasons to hesitate (No husband). He has to be the one to make a move or they are just gonna keep teasing him and using him for validation. Whatever choice he makes he's getting the gush. Now only if the MC would stop self-cucking we could make some progress here.

Yeah, I guess this chapter explains why it never actually crossed that line for 72 chapters and why it probably never will. I was convinced before Masami was interested, but after the sleazy senpai was introduced I got confused. This chapter kind of explains it and probably means nothing will happen here either. Surprisingly it seems only Eri doesn't seem to see him as a hopeless pervert, but that's only because she doesn't know him well enough.

Group Leader
I guess our boy won't be deeping it any time soon, at least not with any of the current line-up XD

I hope Aki becomes a little bit more brave at some point and asks Makoto or Masami out for a Date! I wanna se some Progress in their relationships! 😬

Users who are viewing this thread