Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 15 Ch. 101 - You’re Going to Start, As Soon as You Two are Alone?

Dex-chan lover
It's not even a loveless marriage, they love each other and the husband is trying his best, working for the both of them, it's just that the woman looks to the side. But MC isn't blameless though, he also wants the cake. Both are red flag in IRL.
I've never gotten the vibe she loves him
Always git the feeling she got married cause she was "supposed to"

Dex-chan lover
I honestly just want the nice husband to find out and leave her destitute. She sucks, let alone is a hypocrite.

Dex-chan lover
It's not even a loveless marriage, they love each other and the husband is trying his best, working for the both of them, it's just that the woman looks to the side. But MC isn't blameless though, he also wants the cake. Both are red flag in IRL.
That we know of. Her husband is definitely uh... "traveling" a lot for work. There's always a chance everyone is wrong and nobody is right.

Dex-chan lover
Takes a special kind of inbreeding-induced brain dysfunction to spell "should have" as "should of" all through TL, TS, PR, and QC …

It got fixed, case closed.

People use "should of" all the time...
No, it actually does seem like the marriage has problems...

But she is a huge issue...

But let's be real.... the author is even worse... just do it or don't... author is dragging sh*t out so long....

Dex-chan lover
They're probably just drawing... but this is what you get when you said not to him

Dex-chan lover
I just love Makoto... she's so hot and cute and funny. I know she's a cheater but, come on, if that was an issue I wouldn't be reading chapter 101.

Her jealousy when tossed aside and then hearing the sexy sounds was so hypocritically funny. It would be great if she actually found them how she imagined, and not a massage, ear cleaning or something. That would be some plot twist (and not that it didn't happen before).

Users who are viewing this thread