Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 15 Ch. 101 - You’re Going to Start, As Soon as You Two are Alone?

Dex-chan lover
I've never gotten the vibe she loves him
Always git the feeling she got married cause she was "supposed to"
Or she just settled. Just divorce already and fuck Aki's brains out everyday, but the manga would end.

MD@Home
Yeah, you'll learn one day instead of exploding the moment someone does what you do to others
You insisting on misinterpreting what I said is neither my concern nor my responsibility to rectify.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You insisting on misinterpreting what I said is neither my concern nor my responsibility to rectify.

I made a simple reply. Clearly you either have your threads mixed up, or really need to look within if that's enough to make you think I'm "insisting".

Aggregator gang
that milk slut bitch has completely hypnotised MC, her student, since his Highschool days.
She doesnt give him anything sexually, i mean no pussy, but love being desired by MC
toxic attention whore

Probably nothing happens between Aki and Masami, but the fact that she breaking into his room at middle of the night makes me think something 'serious" going to happen between the three of them..

Even if something does happen between them, she'll never be in the wrong. All the women in Tsuyatsuya's works are tragic beauties that are never in the wrong and always end up okay, despite the damage they've done lol

MD@Home
People use "should of" all the time...
People also punch other people in the face all the time. People also shoot other people all the time. People also put pineapple on pizza all the time.

How retarded does one have to be to think this a valid argument, let alone a valid excuse, for anything, ever??? What is wrong with you? How do you mentally manage breathing in and out in the right order without choking?

Dex-chan lover
People also punch other people in the face all the time. People also shoot other people all the time. People also put pineapple on pizza all the time.

How retarded does one have to be to think this a valid argument, let alone a valid excuse, for anything, ever??? What is wrong with you? How do you mentally manage breathing in and out in the right order without choking?
Except in your case, you were implying that it was wrong. And if people use it all the time, then it's not wrong.

In fact, if anything it shows you are being immaturity by trying to use the dumbest argument to state that using "should of" is a problem. And there isn't.

The fact that you had to change the context of the argument to prove a point that doesn't work is much much more retarded...

The fact that you lack enough intelligence to understand how language works and yet claim others are retarded is kinda sad.

"Should of" is correct language and saying people are retarded for using that is not only being a pompous prick but shows a lack of intelligence.

And I get it, you are a sad person who lacks enough confidence that you need to do personal attacks on people just so you can feel better about yourself...

If anything, why did you think that a personal insult somehow adds validity to your argument??? That shows an extreme lack of intelligence.

Dex-chan lover

Can I ask you, why did you think using actual crimes worked as an example to show my argument is bad???

My argument was obviously in the context of it being correct language. If people use the term all the time, then it's correct.

Which does add validity to my argument. Languages always evolve and grow and "should of" is language that is commonly used. So it's not incorrect to use it.

Can I ask you, why did you think using actual crimes worked as an example to show my argument is bad???

My argument was obviously in the context of it being correct language. If people use the term all the time, then it's correct.

Which does add validity to my argument. Languages always evolve and grow and "should of" is language that is commonly used. So it's not incorrect to use it.
People don't use "should of", they use "should've", which is short for "should have". Morons hear "should of" and then write it down because they don't understand what's actually been said. No amount of people being wrong makes it right. Same way no number of people saying "nucular' suddenly makes that word the right one.

MD@Home
Except in your case, you were implying that it was wrong. And if people use it all the time, then it's not wrong.
Dude, I just said how moronic that argument is, or more accurately, that way of arguing. I can't believe I have to reiterate this.

Just because a lot of people use it all the time doesn't make it right. At some point, some idiot who couldn't care less (or should I say "could of care less" for your sake?) started using the wrong word. Then more idiots used it without second thought. Then a lot more idiots (including you) started simply accepting, perpetuating, even endorsing it. But at no point did any of this make it right (or "right"). At all points, this misuse, even abuse, was sourced out of indifference, willful ignorance, and/or refusal to accept to have made a mistake. At exactly no point did any of those idiots (including you) think, "hey, there is a new idea, concept, form or tone that we cannot express with current English grammar, at least not elegantly so, so we need to amend or expand existing grammar with new grammar so that we can". THAT is what fundamentally makes it wrong. THAT is what makes it a problem. The appearance that you see nothing wrong with this is nothing short of staggering. Are you seriously suggesting that such utter idiocy should be supported? Are you seriously suggesting that this is how language ought to "evolve"?

how language works
Language doesn't magically work and mutate on its own. Language, by nature, is fundamentally 100 % worked and developed by its users. Specifically, their diligence and negligence. Trying to suggest even one iota otherwise is ludicrous. Vocabulary and grammar are common, agreed-upon tools and frameworks to convey messages, ideas, and notions, established and endorsed for having been successful in doing so effectively and efficiently. By willfully or ignorantly misusing them, all you demonstrate is that you don't actually wish to communicate and be understood. And if all you want is a bleat inane ramblings into the void, as opposed to actually indicate an inclination to intellectual exchange, then I suggest you make use of fora (forums for you) that are more, shall we say, write-only than others. Like Twitter.

If anything, why did you think that a personal insult somehow adds validity to your argument??? That shows an extreme lack of intelligence.
No, that shows your inability or unwillingness to read two letters past embellishing and at best emphasising hyperboles in an embarrassingly transparent attempt at ignoring or evading the core message. Offense is taken, not given. It's frankly not my problem if you insist on inferring from the mere presence of certain chosen expressions that it is actually my intention to cause you distress, and at this point I see no particularly compelling reason to go out of my way to assure you otherwise. There is only so much patience in the world, and I'm not in the habit of spending what little there is on endeavours intentionally made needlessly difficult by the party opposite of me in this discourse.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude, I just said how moronic that argument is, or more accurately, that way of arguing. I can't believe I have to reiterate this.

Just because a lot of people use it all the time doesn't make it right. At some point, some idiot who couldn't care less (or should I say "could of care less" for your sake?) started using the wrong word. Then more idiots used it without second thought. Then a lot more idiots (including you) started simply accepting, perpetuating, even endorsing it. But at no point did any of this make it right (or "right"). At all points, this misuse, even abuse, was sourced out of indifference, willful ignorance, and/or refusal to accept to have made a mistake. At exactly no point did any of those idiots (including you) think, "hey, there is a new idea, concept, form or tone that we cannot express with current English grammar, at least not elegantly so, so we need to amend or expand existing grammar with new grammar so that we can". THAT is what fundamentally makes it wrong. THAT is what makes it a problem. The appearance that you see nothing wrong with this is nothing short of staggering. Are you seriously suggesting that such utter idiocy should be supported? Are you seriously suggesting that this is how language ought to "evolve"?

Language doesn't magically work and mutate on its own. Language, by nature, is fundamentally 100 % worked and developed by its users. Specifically, their diligence and negligence. Trying to suggest even one iota otherwise is ludicrous. Vocabulary and grammar are common, agreed-upon tools and frameworks to convey messages, ideas, and notions, established and endorsed for having been successful in doing so effectively and efficiently. By willfully or ignorantly misusing them, all you demonstrate is that you don't actually wish to communicate and be understood. And if all you want is a bleat inane ramblings into the void, as opposed to actually indicate an inclination to intellectual exchange, then I suggest you make use of fora (forums for you) that are more, shall we say, write-only than others. Like Twitter.
You are wrong; language does naturally evolve.

It's not something that's just decided on and created. If enough people use a word in a certain way, it's no longer wrong, but a different way of using it.

Language does evolve naturally. It's not something that needs votes or sh*t like that.

And they are NOT always commonly agreed upon. It actually changes and evolves based on location, time period and culture.

And it's ALWAYS changing, always evolving. Many words just go out of style and new words just appear. And even the definitions and meanings of words change and evolve.

In fact, most people of the generation don't even notice when the language does evolve a bit because it just does happen when more and more people use the terms and it spreads...

Only Academic language is to be voted on and developed and that's because it's a tool that needs to be developed properly because it's meant to be understood by future generations.

Social language is more art than science. If millions of people use a word in one way, then it's correct because the purpose of language is to be used by the people.

Language serves the people, people do not serve the language.

No, that shows your inability or unwillingness to read two letters past embellishing and at best emphasising hyperboles in an embarrassingly transparent attempt at ignoring or evading the core message. Offense is taken, not given. It's frankly not my problem if you insist on inferring from the mere presence of certain chosen expressions that it is actually my intention to cause you distress, and at this point I see no particularly compelling reason to go out of my way to assure you otherwise. There is only so much patience in the world, and I'm not in the habit of spending what little there is on endeavours intentionally made needlessly difficult by the party opposite of me in this discourse.
Dude, you are literally just insulting people for no real reason. Being angry and someone and insulting them for something as minor as "should of" is a huge problems.

1st, you shouldn't be insulting people like that for no reason and you should understand that disagreement often happens in academic circles all the time.

Hell, even if I was wrong (which I do not believe I am), that's still not a reason to insult me.

Humans are always right and wrong about different things.

Dex-chan lover
People don't use "should of", they use "should've", which is short for "should have". Morons hear "should of" and then write it down because they don't understand what's actually been said. No amount of people being wrong makes it right. Same way no number of people saying "nucular' suddenly makes that word the right one.
Except it literally would. Because that's how language is.

We don't write rules for language, we try to understand it as it changes and evolves.

Usually, the ones in the past that tried to claim that language had set proper rules were rich a**holes who just wanted to look down on the commoners...

And often times, if words they used started to become too popular with the common people, they'd claim that it was suddenly incorrect.

ACADEMIC Language has to have set rules and must be more rigid, but that is because Academic Language is meant to be studied not only by the current generation but future generations as well, so that even if the language changes and evolves, the people of the future would have a clear guide to understanding what happens without issue.

Social language on the other hand, is an evolving tool meant to be used by the masses and will always change and be modified.

Words will go in and out of fashion and meanings can change. Even the way words can be used and their spellings can be changed

Also, it should be noted that how you pronounce a word says nothing about your character, your intelligence, your values, or your education. It just states how your group speaks the language. Basically, either they don't use that word and had to figure it out themselves, they might be from another country OR it's a different evolved dialect.

Different locations have different ways of speaking the same language. That's ALWAYS how language was and to try and make it sound like there are only correct and wrong ways a language should always be spoken is not right.

Yes, we should try and standardize our own language at times... but we shouldn't insult people's intelligence just because they use a language a little bit differently or they have a different dialect or culture. To do so is a form of classism and selfishness to try and feel superior to others. Not intelligence, but arrogance.

MD@Home
one whole your-mom-sized, center-of-the-galaxy-black-hole-heavy fuckload of strawmanning
Holy Ponderosa Fitzgerald Shitsenfingerheimer The Third did I ever not know it was possible to have one's head up so deep up one's own ass. So deep you'd have to uncoil at least three times before you'd even so much as smell your own shit. So deep that you can't even see that you've been describing virtually the same things I said, but since it's in your own words you're somehow convinced I'm wrong and you're right …

But you know what? You're right. I really do think I am better than you. In fact, I don't just think, I actually am. I really do know better than you. I really am above and beyond you, intellectually or otherwise. As far as I'm concerned, you really are wrong by nature and by default, and literally everything you ever said and ever will say is null and void. Have it your way.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just love Makoto... she's so hot and cute and funny. I know she's a cheater but, come on, if that was an issue I wouldn't be reading chapter 101.

Her jealousy when tossed aside and then hearing the sexy sounds was so hypocritically funny. It would be great if she actually found them how she imagined, and not a massage, ear cleaning or something. That would be some plot twist (and not that it didn't happen before).
her sprinting out in a frenzy like a crazy person is hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread