Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - I Wonder If I'm Becoming a Granny?

Dex-chan lover
UA34AuL.png

embrace-opensource-on-codeplex-9-728.jpg

MD@Home
I think this is what happens when your parents don't say no to you as a child. She really needs a job or a hobby since she doesn't seem to be able to control herself.

Of course, it'd be a boring manga then so... keep thottery thotting it, you THOT.

Dex-chan lover
His back broke from her being on top.
*SMDH* I knew he was older, but I didn't know he was ancient.

New entry in the dictionary for communication: Have sex like a wild animal

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
Its not cheating until he comes inside her womb and impregnates her, and her husband actually finds out and wins the court case.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Why did this old guy even marry a young woman, when he obviously knows his libido can't keep up.

Dex-chan lover
@G-P

Well he had no idea.. and neither did she. She was a virgin when they got married.

However, it doesn't fucking matter if he only wants sex once a week or once a month, cheating is not OK. If she can't handle not having sex, then it's her responsibility to tell him that and divorce him (or he could, I suppose, let himself be cuckolded in the actual definition of the word). The wife is a complete scumbag and as @boag said, is just in denial about not having cheated. The moment she kept in contact with the young man while having lustful thoughts is when she cheated. A good person would immediately remove themselves from the situation at that point and would no longer associate with him until free of the contractual and moral obligations of marriage and a monogamous relationship.

That said, it's a fuckin hot manga and it's not real life, and the audience's point of view is mainly from that of the young man, not the older husband. If the point of view was from that of the husband, this would just be NTR and we'd all be hot, stinky garbage for reading it. But since our POV is from the buck, not the cuck, we're just... I dunno, cardboard recyclables?

edit: I should note that in the interests of a full disclosure, I have slept with two married women (while their husbands were at work) and it was some of the hottest sex I've ever had in my life. It was also a complete dick move by me in my younger days and I wouldn't do it again.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason I think that if at some point we actually get more than a faceless husband, thats the flag when shit will go down, looking at tsuyas previous works, the stories are always the primal instincs vs the social norms. With that said, I dont expect a happy ending for this series at all, when the drama bomb actually hits, everyone is gonna notice it coming.

Dex-chan lover
@kllick

Uh no? But I did have an ex girlfriend that cheated on me with a guy who was much older, actually. I caught her on her first date though, and broke things off with her immediately. I still have her cat, though. She ended up moving in with the guy a couple months later and he didn't want her cat, so she abandoned it and I took it in. It's a good cat.

FTU

I read through the whole thing for a few minutes with fast clicking and already lost all interest in the first few chapters.
Why is this a thing? it's shit and the whole story is crap, is this manga meant for special snowflakes? I can't understand why someone would make such BETA manga.
My ratings so far 0.01/10

Users who are viewing this thread