Ramia-Yana - Ch. 12 - ~Invasion~ I wasn’t done yet

Dex-chan lover
Cane-saw (sword?) seems like a poorly designed weapon. I know sword canes exist, but they either have a hilt that allow them to be held like a sword, or if they have a pistol grip only, they're really only meant to be used for a quick single stab and not for extensive fighting against someone who has a weapon. The saw like structure also means it gets stuck in everything and would be better for sawing.
It's somewhat surprising seeing Rania use a pistol too. Since she's so strong and fast, and her opponents are too, what is a bullet propelled by gunpowder normally going to do (what would a bullet do against tank armour)?

I guess we'll have to wait and see how they're used. I will assume the pistol actually uses magic so that whatever is propelled is effective and maybe the cane sword is actually one of those whip swords that are always so "practical".

Anyways, let's get back to the important part: booty. Hmmm.

Dex-chan lover
Cane-saw (sword?) seems like a poorly designed weapon. I know sword canes exist, but they either have a hilt that allow them to be held like a sword, or if they have a pistol grip only, they're really only meant to be used for a quick single stab and not for extensive fighting against someone who has a weapon. The saw like structure also means it gets stuck in everything and would be better for sawing.
It's somewhat surprising seeing Rania use a pistol too. Since she's so strong and fast, and her opponents are too, what is a bullet propelled by gunpowder normally going to do (what would a bullet do against tank armour)?

I guess we'll have to wait and see how they're used. I will assume the pistol actually uses magic so that whatever is propelled is effective and maybe the cane sword is actually one of those whip swords that are always so "practical".

Considering it's Ramia, I'd imagine it's a magic gun with augmented bullets, not just a normal flintlock lol

Double-page supporter
at this point i'm completely lost and have no idea what's happening anymore but how come i'm still interested in it? (definitely not because of those mommy milkers :meguu::meguu:)

TGS

Group Leader

Without going into explaining them yet, both weapons definitely have more going on than what they seem to be at first glance, it’s indeed not just a basic sword/saw and a regular flintlock would definitely not be any relevant in this context. They’re both highly magical and have multiple uses.

Aggregator gang
It alvays confuse me. The demons not even look that evil. And they god dam polite!
Worst is the tentaqueen group but it realy have a "Going to war" feel. And cuz of that i cant 100% say they pure evil. Hell even they dont kill the childrens who accidentaly bop into them.
To be honest the 2 isekai monster looked the most evil. With that demons i want to be good terms instead of killing them.

I wonder if we'll receive more backstory about Ramia, I feel like knowing why she's immortal and so strong would be cool.

Why are you thinking this hard about what weapons a thicc midget with magic powers is going to use to kill a thiccer demon queen

Dex-chan lover

They are pure Bloodbornium. No logic to be found, but if the source/inspiration is anything to go by, they certainly do kill things they shouldn't be able to.

Users who are viewing this thread