Ramia-Yana - Ch. 2.4.1 - Omake - Helmet

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that weird black fog thing is a cape?
I did figure it was a fur like thing but it's really hard to call it a cape, and I just chalked it off to being weird aura.

TGS

Group Leader
@Kireato It’s a special fur cape. Not a classic cape (made of fabric) but I think the term cape still fits fine.

Dex-chan lover
@TGS
Oh yeah, definitely. That thing just kinda fluffs around her neck.

The biggest thing is that it's somewhat transparent (which I'm not complaining about since it means we actually get to see the curves and all) and doesn't even seem to reach very far down her back (and she's tiny) so I have a hard time imagining that special fur cape as actually functioning properly as a cape. I guess you could consider it her version of the lion's mane.

TGS

Group Leader
@Kireato It’s more or less long depending on the magic rule of "how much of her body should we see in this specific panel". What a convenient cape.

image0.png

Dex-chan lover
It just clicked that this is an Anglophone "manga". I should've realized when the female protag was so quick to hop into bed with a male character.

Good job though, normally I get hives reading Anglophone comics, but I'm enjoying this one. The art is light years better than most Western stuff too.

Dex-chan lover
@TGS Educated cape or cultured cape would be better ways of calling it, anyway, i like it.

And just to know, does it have special defensive properties or it is just a fashion statement?

TGS

Group Leader
@alacaelum Yeah. It's exceptionally tough. On that note, her clothes are also extremely hard to tear.

Users who are viewing this thread