Ran and the Gray World - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Mr. Pudding Flies Through the Night (Part 1)

I get she's a kid but I actually can't stand her. All to save her "friend" she literally causing the death of hundreds of people.

Dex-chan lover
She probably doesn't even know she's blocking fire right now. She's never exactly had enough control over her powers to do something that specific on purpose for this long.

From the beginning she was already annoying me, but what the hell??? Why isn't anyone other than her brother telling her to stay away from that guy??? At the very fucking least cause he's being a pedo (not purposefully but you know what his intentions are).
Now she's going through so many bodies of her people and she doesn't care or mourn them, only about saving that guy. These two suit each other but from how selfish they both are.

Aggregator gang
Agreed, shes so freakin' selfish and it's awful how she passes by all the injured and dead and even caused so much by blocking the use of fire... like wtf... raised messed up with overly doting parents...

Fed-Kun's army
Keep calling her "idiot" 😡. You're all of sound mind, and oh-so-clever, but are you a fraction as powerful as her? If not, what's so better about any of you then? She's unique, and she's powerful for it. You're weak trash, so just keep your mouth shut instead of acting high and mighty around her.

Aggregator gang
WIll you people kindly remember how YOU were when you were 10-olds? Of course she is acting selfishly in this chapter. Kids ARE selfish. Not due to evil, but due to age. They literally don't think far enough past what they want to realize their actions might have consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread