Re:Monster - Vol. 8 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
I'm just so tired of this story and how the plot goes forward conveniently by making up powers as needed.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed it. Thanks for putting in the work to get this out. Love this series!

Aggregator gang
LH probably dropped it, no movement for 2 months now, so I doubt we'll see them pick it up again... They probably don't have any staff that are interested in this anymore or something...

for scribbles on page 4 and page 9

page 4

OO are missing!?

XX were killed!?

What did you say?

Is this for real?

page 9

How's the taste?

The taste kinda gets in to your mouth

Thanks for the translation.

I'd recommend checking out jisho.org, it's not only a pretty good dictionary, but you can also input by radicals or by drawing. Both of these methods are pretty powerful and help in situations where the OCR fails.

Dex-chan lover
I really like how MC only reveals the names of the characters when they become extremely close to him or, in this case, has garnered great respect from MC.

Dex-chan lover
it's all
I
I
I

wtf??

also why the F are those heroes doing? they're just like some loyal knight rather than heroes
although their loyalty is for nobles instead of royalty, which is even weirder
btw it's actually getting boring though, dont know about LN but this is boring

骨 Hone - Bone
死体 Shitai - Cadaver/Corpse
巨人 Kyojin - Giant
吸血鬼 Kyūketsuki - Vampire

Edit: Anyway, overall a pretty decent translation for a first timer that can't even speak japanese.

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria I honestly forget what the deal with the rock hero is, but the water one is literally being forced to obey "Strong Grandson." His family are hostages or something. He's not loyal to the nobles or royals, he's doing what he has to for his own interests, and I feel like the same is roughly true for the rock dude, but the circumstances on his end were less forced.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro

i see, it's just that the way this manga tell it's story is not that good (too many "I", i was, i am, i i i)
btw those hero circumstance is it shown before or it's from LN? (honestly i dont care about spoiler, even better for me actually)

Users who are viewing this thread