Re:Monster

It's super hard staying interested in this series. It was fun at first, but now it's just a power creep with no payoff

his power up move is eating, so like obviously it'll devolve into power creep crap. fortunately i still find the characters interesting.

This series started off interesting, they were struggling to survive and they’re building up an army and introduced several strong characters and do nothing with them.
“There’s a war!”
“That’s cool, I’m gonna eat some magic rocks.”
“The heroes may not all be good guys.”
“Cool, gonna eat some weird stuff now.”
There’s no plot anymore, just power creep

It saddens me how slowly this is updated, it's probably one of the more enjoyable manga's I have gotten to read due to the simple fact that despite all the power he is building both personally and in his little "kingdom" he still does not know what exactly he is being driven toward. Though this gradual increase in power is making him less and less a pawn in this odd game and more of a player, he has yet to learn all the rules of the whole game.

Anybody know any others like this besides So I'm a spider? I really enjoy the monster's perspective...

Supporter
I dropped this quite a while ago because it got boring, decided to come back to see if anything changes. Nothing changes lol. Still "I eat -things-, gain -OP or convenient- power", well people who get off on feel-good manga might like this though. My friend calls this series "Pink-glass princess' diary", he's not wrong

It's started on 10/10 now it's 6/10 at most...there's just too many characters, i don't even remember half of them..and too much of useless text on every chapter

I remember a manga of the same kind or the MC revive being a stone eater, someone know this manga?

aaand heres the fantasy/isekai/trapped in a game equivalent of the beach episode BUT IT LASTS A YEAR!

Re:Monster showed me how many people in the manga community have rape fetishes, because even though this makes rape into a funny gag it's still highly rated.

That's why I rated it 1/10 ;)

due to the extreme rape and harem i no longer remember which women are his and which aren't and who are the kids mothers
i think it was extremely bad move to add harem for such work since you can already hardly tell which character is who and harem add salt to injury

Dex-chan lover
I swear there's a fuck ton more narration here than speech. What happened to this manga..?

Man, this "glorifying" rape is really annyoing.
I could only read till he drugged the elves so they "voluntarily" sleep with him.

What a garbage Manga.

The poster child for mediocre and chiche filled power fantasy isekai. I struggle to think of a bigger Gary Stu character played straight off the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread