Re:Monster

Aggregator gang
Honestly it's hard to judge this story now.

It started off pretty good but now just idk bro

Well I'm happy about the update.
And this could just be the quiet before the next storm/arc.

Great read gotta be one of the best isekai out there. Plot is more or less original mc is cool and I swear to god how does the author keep up with the millions of skills that the mc has? A must read.

Dex-chan lover
57th chapter was actually done by LHtranslation? Wow it's quality dropped low, many spelling and translation mistakes. Not what I'm used to from LHS at all

Why do these types of manga always have the obligatory "get stronger by defeating/eating enemies or things" power, it was fun the first time and i enjoy seeing every author's twist on it, but its starting to get annoying seeing "get stronger by eating" in the description of every isekai now. i mean i get it, its a valuable tool for character/plot progression, but why is it always the same thing?

@TimeVolt this manga was actually one of the first of this type (isekai with a MC with a kind of "absorb" overcheat ability) so i supposed it was new at that time and not just a random isekai without any real plot.

cool! wait... i remember seeing this title and hearing it's really good, if it had not been for you pinging me, i might not have come back and remembered the title, thanks @aldeous

Why am I still reading this? Power scaling is pure shitfest, MC probably can destroy an entire nation now ffs.

i read all 3 monster reborn storys (Re:monster,Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken,Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?) and i think its a nice story thats from the point of view from a human that gets reborn in a fantasy like world as a low rank MONSTER and eating/leveling up to be a world calamity even if he has an op skill ( that he already had befor being reborn) and not again a generic story from a human reborn as a human (that cash grab shit that you find on every corner nowadays). so i have a few things to say about the whole reborn as a monster genre that some peeps still dont seem to understand.
a few thing to the genre:
1)They are MONSTERS and do what MONSTERS DO, and thats surviving with mainly there body/race traits and skills in an invironment where everything kills everything just to survive even if there WERE once human(so u guys telling me you wouldnt use your god given op skill when you had one?)
2)HUMANS KILL monsters(without even asking them for consent) in a fantasy world with magic that obviously takes place in the middle age, so why should monsters care for the well beeing of humans?(dont put your narrow thinking on a monster,just cause u got taught that way, cause they only live to survive and living out there carnal desires,that all animals do....even humans!)
3) even if there WERE once human,they ARENT any more. when something wants to KILL you you obviously not gonna stand there and wait till it does it(thats INSTINCT)!
4)some peeps still seem to not understand the concept of goblins! as a ugly monster that lives in a group, thats normaly pretty weak and dumb individualy, that reproduces/matures pretty quickly and can have offspring with other species/races it would be really dumb not to expect that they dont use rape as a method to survive and to reproduce.(do you know that pinguins, that many peeps find so cute, are one of the biggest rapists of our world? and there are many more animals that do that shit, humans included and most of them cant even reproduce with other species so dont be an idiot and think humans are the crown of evolution cause we obviously arent...)
5) in the world only the strong, intelligent or sneaky ones survive( watch animal planet ect)that also goes for fictional fantasy worlds!
back to RE:MONSTER :
1) you cant compare Re:monster with Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken cause the main mcs dont have the same mind setting! rou got killed by a human in his past live and started despising/disliking humans(what i dont think is a bad thing cause he has resigned himself to being a monster) slime still likes humans and wants to be on good terms with them cause hes still somewhat overly attached to his previous live as human(what i dont think is a good thing cause he looses much more than rou as the story progresses)
2)for someone getting reborn into a species that normaly has a high chance of getting killed pretty quick/easy early on individualy (like the dumb fucks who get killed from a horned rabbit) he still cares more for quality than quantity. even if hes op he still tries to educate and strengten his family/companions/subordinates so they can survive on there own in a brutal world where the strong massacre the weak.he could just leave the others and travel the world getting stronger on his own but he didnt!
3)even if hes a battle maniac its not like he goes on a rampage ,kills and eats everything randomly even if hes pretty op there is still stuff that can kill him easy (like the dragon that lives behind the waterfall or that stag that he encountered on the field) and hes not so dumb to provoke stuff he got no chance of winning for the time being.
4) for a monster hes smart enough to maintain friendly relationships with other species that give him and his group a bigger advantage to survive and to grow.
5)sry not sry to say this but druging HOSTILES so there libido is stronger till they submit is not rape its pretty smart and its a much better way than just killing them or doing it the way goblins would normaly do and he even gives them the chance to start from the top and he lets them decide who there wanna fuck with (who would u rather fuck, a strong,smart,good looking king or a weak,dumb,ugly peasant?) also he doesnt let his subordinates fuck them without there consent.
damn...i wrote to much ...cause i like this manga.thats only my point of view but im also open for the opinion from others.
last but not least: when u dont like something like this manga dont read it and for the whiny bitches and trolls out there go educate yourselfs and pull your heads out of your asses!

This manga is bad in so many ways, but I read it anyway, because I kind of like some of the worldbuilding. But it's mostly bad.

Users who are viewing this thread