Re:Monster

Started great but slowly got worse.
Around ch 40 when he
meet the princess and start ttgat mercenary shit, making the survival real boring

does Anyone else listens to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjOj_6cMGEY&list=PL9VMAvzqjiHl7axUVc06f4AhkMRr_YEit&index=2&ab_channel=DMDOKURO
while reading Re: Monster ???

Is a solid 7/10 if you are not watching it on high hopes. Reminds me of a combination of "Goblin Slayer" and "The time I was reincarnated as a slime".

Borderline hentai btw :DDDD

the princess looks so dumb, I wish she'd at least dress appropriately for combat but nope. Her hands and fingers, and the rest of her body still looks incredible frail as well, no muscle, no callouses.

@Kideuz it's definitely gotten worse since this stupid princess / kingdom arc. hopefully the story moves on.

Dex-chan lover
I read this before, on a different site.
It had been a while so I figured I'd give it another shot... but there are huge chunks of it missing on this site. Just gone.

But even without considering that, I'd forgotten what a completely plotless, boring sequence of events this series is. It can't be called a story. It is just the daily activities of a completely dull psychopath who goes about murdering and eating most things, along with his band of equally dull characters of precisely zero depth who just exist as roles to support captain cannibal's random nonsense.

I don't even know how I read through all of it last time. This time it just feels like pulling teeth.
Honestly I'd rather all the usual isekai clichés if it means at least SOME sort of plot occurs.

2/10.

we dont have chapters from 15 to 18 can someone do something about that
i mean yeah u can read it somewhere else but its nice to have it all in one place

I've been reading this since the first chapter released, I don't even know the years. I thought I was blessed when I first read it. Let me tell you it was one of the first series I started reading. NOW I believe it is a time to stop. It's been too long. The story doesn't appeal to me anymore. Goodbye beloved maybe someday I will pick it up again.

Dex-chan lover
I lost my interest for this manga months ago
>checking the last chapter
>didn't get better at all

Users who are viewing this thread