Reader

My wisdom stat has gone up by reading from chapters 1-88 in a few hours. My fatigue also went up hahaha. Thanks for the chapters.

You know, if a game like this was real, the thing I'd be most impressed by is the sheer number of books that are actual novels you can read. Like holy crap.

😍Thank you so much😍 ...a question please is it going to be over after 23 chapters or will it be the end of season only ?

As someone who can read infinitely and literally is addicted to reading(I suffer from a kind of withdrawal, where I keep trying to read any chance I get, even if it is impossible to read) this story pretty accurately describes what it's like to love reading(I'm currently on chapter 8)
My only regret is there not being any scene of him getting high on reading, or feeling ecstacy, which is something I usually feel when reading(Kinda like gabling in Kakeguri)

Aggregator gang
I think the author tried to make something like One Punch Man for game manhuas but ended up taking it too seriously. It might also be the author's first work cause of so many unexplained points, plot roles and just useless stuff in it.
There's no real emotion in it, the NPC's are strange af, the other players are literally nothing more than useless trash in front of the mc, and the battles are plain and boring as he just one shot anything that shows up.
But it also is entertaining, if u shut ur brain that everything I wrote before you can find a oddly funny manhua with an stupidly odd mc in a hell of an odd game that somehow fill a little bit of time in the ocean of boredom of life.
Also translator-san please don't overwork dude, that's really not healthy and your health should come first, ever.
So yeah, stay safe, stay healthy, the vaccine is coming.

@Aikaro He can't get more stats points until he reaches the max level he had, so you could say he can't modify his stats until he reach the original level.
In addition, if that class main stats were too different from his original he would have ended up with a crippled character

Users who are viewing this thread