Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 7 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
@closetmangafan yeah don't you remember? Mfs from the student council seem to have power on par with governments lmao
Tbh I don't know how this type of shit is pulled but I'd bet that MC is gonna be fine

Dex-chan lover
I’m bored so let’s list all the opportunities for the main cast to go to civil and/or criminal court against the student council (I don’t know Japan law so this will be based on U.S. law with the hope I’m on the ball with at least one):
1. Assault
2. Battery
3. Attempted Rape (and she didn’t even deny it when accused)
4. Nearly committed murder (depending on if she was going to continue after he passed out)
5. Blackmail
6. Slander
7. Reported a false threat (explosion; you can be put in jail just for pulling the fire alarm in a public place for fun)

And again, I don’t know about Japan, but in the U.S. an official student council would represent the school on all these allegations. Meaning the school would be the one to pay up (in civil) and be faced with at least some charges. But with the rape and attacking another student, seeing a the third years should be old enough to be prosecuted they could just straight up go to jail; no huss or fuss. Maybe the teachers/staff should been at the very least PRESENT and kept an eye on what the student council was doing or at least made sure the people in the student council had ANY amount of morals. I swear if the student council gets off with a slap on the wrist, I’m just completely done. At the LEAST they should all be expelled (the teachers were literally going to expel the MC for baseless (and obviously exaggerated or impossible) rumors). Really they should all go to jail for that last act. Knowingly raping another student against their will and attacking the students trying to stop it is NOT OKAY. Last I checked this manga was going for “normal high school setting” not “super shounen fighting school vs the student council setting”

Double-page supporter
Now I offcially hate this manga. Let's ignore all illegal actions that TNT261 have listed and how MC could have resolve it quickly. FMC is also stupid on the same level, maybe even more.
Did anyone read raws? Does drama goes on the same level? Cause if it does, I wish to drop it right now, regardless of time spent reading this.

This story is so fucking bullshit. Every damn time rape is the plot device. Not once, not twice, not thrice, but every damn time. Record this shit ffs. Evidence is clear. Why tf does the MC not fight back if the girl he loves is about to be raped. I’d get borderline homicidal, but this dudes just scarecrows. How tf can the student council get someone expelled without evidence. Why don’t the teachers literally do anything or collect their own damn evidence instead of just believing rumors... from fucking high schoolers who love spreading rumors. If the female MC was gonna fight back, she shouldn’t have gone to the student council in the first place!!! WTF!

MD@Home
@TNT261 Yea they broke those laws, but the problem is that without evidence all those can be refuted as he said/she said accusations. Not to mention, Aramiya, still has to get to authorities to report it.

I think we are going to get [Ayame Beast Mode] next chapter, so it should be interesting

1. I'm dropping this. This has become all kinds of stupid.
2. I don't know if this is some kind of trend, but I'm starting to get tired of this kind of template. I mean, nowadays in too many mangas you find these weak-ass protagonists that never fight back with the nonsensical strong and violent girls. I mean, who the fuck would like to be in a situation like that?

Dex-chan lover
@SilverSeagleLive in japan reputation is everything, including for a school. If enough rumors circulate against the MC and he has no way to prove a negative (which is an impossibility), then of course the school will expel him on the off chance the rumors are true. The school won't risk a scandal on their watch.

after reading ahead in the raws all I can say is seriously fuck this series every time i see a new chapter i start to get the shakes cause it's so fucking stupid how this series resolves its shit, the fucking stufent council dont get any legit comeuppance and they give you a bullshit sob story for the stufent council prez to try and make you feel sorry for her and boom all is forgiven by the time of the next arc so seriously fuck this series stop using rape as a main clincher for your arcs and for the love of god give the characters some actual development

Double-page supporter
Me Read the first chapter: Rape
Me Skipped to the latest chapter: Rape

Glad I decided not to follow this manga.

okay lets be real here people, what kind of student council prez has that much authority? she gets to decide if she wants to expel a student without any definite proof? explosives in a clubroom? rape every single damn time as the plot device? I'm guessing the attempted rape by the prez will just be forgiven. It's too late at this point for the author to save this series.

i can guarantee you people if i tried half the things the prez did, ill be lock up behind bars as of now.

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for the moment when Aramiya and Ayame will hear the inevitable sad backstory of President and decide to become best friend forever with her instead of reporting her to the police.

Users who are viewing this thread