Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

i think i've read too many ecchi manga when I can't remember any of the plots

oh well 10/10

Would be really good if not for all the rapey parts.
Stop lying to people ..... theres no real rape in this what so ever! It's pretty lighthearted mixed with good well balanced drama!

@Nekofurhire
MD readers in general are like a ticking time bomb. Seen it all the time when theres something they don't like, a manga with 7.5 became in less then 24 hours a 6.1
Just ignore the rating if you can.

You can read the first few first chapters and then skip 75% of the series and still understand what’s going on. That’s how bad this is

Poopy. You can skip around and stuff and understand, but if you read the whole thing it’s pretty decent imo

Fed-Kun's army
this had potential but ima give it a 7/10 since the MC is a pacifist and everyone who does bad things walked off scot free

@konzolmester
Stop lying to people ..... theres no real rape in this what so ever! It's pretty lighthearted mixed with good well balanced drama!

Motherfucker what? This shit has more rape than berserk. (it is true that they don't actually get to finish the deed, but holy god come down save us all this thing has a lot of rape)

@Hyodoz See any sexual violence? No. There you have it. I hate rape or ntr and this manga has none of that. Doesn't even have ecchi fanservice ffs..... Then every harem manga ever made where the girl jumps the MC has rape in it. Or 99% romcoms where the dudes are forcefully hit on a girl is rape. So stop exaggerating to no end dude. SHEEESH
-
edit: just because her/his clothes are torn does not mean anything sexual happened. Most shounen mangas have sex and rape in it. This is nothing in comparison. If you can't handle a bit of drama just stop whining and move on to some nice slice of life manga like nagatoro or Akatsu san.....

@konzolmester you being serious rn? Ch.0 Page 9, the girl is pushed down by 3 dudes and getting the clothes torn apart with the intention to rape her, if that is not rape (as i said before not actually finishing but still is attempted rape) i don't know what rape is.
Ch.18 AGAIN the same girl pushed down now by 6 dudes, the same thing attempted rape. THAT RIGHT THERE IS SEXUAL VIOLENCE, or are you saying that an attempted rape is nothing to care about? you guys have damaged brains from too much hentai god dammit.

I’m glad that this manga is light-ecchi. I hope that it’s not turn to hentai or whatsoever? Well, I’m kinda pity for his friend Tozaki-kun ‘cuz he less dialogues. I’m shipped Saitani X Kiyomi , Tozaki X Hatsushiba..I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF ME!!

Maybe this plot harem manga, but I’m sure that MC is not sex fiend. He will choose Ayame.

Contributor
Ayame is a great girl.
Mc become decent later...

Sadly, most of the others characters are utter trash.

Dex-chan lover
this has some of the worst character writing I think I've ever seen
the fuck was the backstory with the gyaru chick holy fuck lmao
I refuse to believe this was writen by a real human

Dex-chan lover
ok caught up

this series is a hilarious trainwreck and the more you think about it the less it makes sense
-teachers believing gangbang/bomb threat rumors and threatening to expel the MC with 0 evidence
-literally everyone believing every rumor to the point of absurdity
-entire student council are thugs and the prez is a lesbo rapist
-no one thought to record anything and send it to the school staff, villains are all handwaved
-the dumbass gyaru and her unrealistic backstory that just gets handwaved and forgiven
-the black haired slut who is slightly less dumb and is an accomplice in an assault and attempted rape
-the initial villain having multiple attempted rapes, attempted murder, assault, etc, and we never see him get punished; it get's a one off panel "yeah hes in trouble lol"
-the complete lack of consequences for every character that did bad things (prez tried to coerce and rape the fem mc, had the mc beat, spreading rumors, etc) (the gyaru sending a kid to almost freeze to death, get pneumonia, then make fun of and spread rumors about him) list goes on
-the usual mc is a fucking bitch that can't do shit and needs to be saved constantly, can't even land a punch or anything

what the fuck is this series I CANT EVEN
this is either written by an alien or one of those ai prompt story writers

So many edgelords and sheltered flowers swarming here lol.... this manga in reality is sweet and entertaining at the same time. ...

thx for the upload btw loving this manga! 😀

i really want to know what the author of this series is like,
to be able to write this kinda trash, while maintaining an audience, is something special (13 light novels long series btw).

First impression be like "MC's a dick, girl almost get rapped (but naah obviously ain't a rap if the guy did not put his ochinchin in her... )... I thinks i'll pass this one.. just reading the comment do tell me right. @Hyodoz and @rachjumper just said it all :/ I understand it's rating.

Dex-chan lover
3D kanojo done worse for different demographics. Meh. The art's nice, but writing's off.
Art is nice? I was put off by the art as first, it isn't as good as I wanted, but I'm glad I came back. Got to see the light novel art. Wish I could read light novels, but too much words of things I don't really love bore me to death.

Users who are viewing this thread