Realist Maou ni Yoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
......... not pretty???

Maybe author just wanted to draw her hot???

After all, to US, they are drawings.. so they'd look better/worse to us than to the characters...

That said, some pages seemed messed up... you need to fix it... probably an upload error???

Dex-chan lover
This is very similar with story about how Zhuge Liang meets Huang Yueying, I won't be surprised if she is actually her reincarnation/someone based on Huang Yueying too, even in appearance because she seems dark skinned

The account stated that Huang Chengyan once told Zhuge Liang: "I heard you are looking for a wife. I have an ugly daughter with yellow hair and dark skin, but her talent matches yours." Zhuge Liang then married Huang Chengyan's daughter. At the time, there was a saying in their village: "Don't be like Kongming when you choose a wife. He ended up with A-cheng's (referring to Huang Chengyan) ugly daughter."

Also if ppl says "She is pretty why ppl/her father calls her ugly"
A story tells that Huang Yueying challenged her suitors to visit her personally by claiming that she was ugly. In the event that a suitor would visit her, she would hide herself under veils as a quiet dare to test their resolve. When Zhuge Liang came to her, her figure was silhouetted by moonlight and her head was covered with two red veils. Unlike other men, Zhuge Liang entered her room alone and did not hesitate in removing her disguises. As he removed the first veil from her face, he calmly stated that her ugliness was a misunderstanding by her father. Zhuge Liang was then rewarded by Huang Yueying's joyful visage and gratification.

Taken from Wikipedia

Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna be that guy, but is she "not pretty" because she's dark-skinned? 'Cuz she's hot af.

Also, page 26 is the same as page 24, so the actual page 26 is missing. And I'm pretty sure the group name is wrong.

Dex-chan lover
The shown riddle and the answer are mismatched, I feel there was a mixup from which pages went in vs those that were supposed to go in, but thank you all the same for the translation
Was going to say the same thing. The first answer is "human" a really old riddle. The answer given has nothing to do with the first riddle and I feel I heard that answer before but can't think of the riddle it's attached to.

Double-page supporter
I believe there's mismatch and missing chapter there, but still, thanks for the update.

There is a page missing for this chapter where he answered the first riddle and received the second riddle I found the page but won't post it as I'm not sure I have authority to do so but you van read the raw version on Rawkuma and translate it from there with Google.

Dex-chan lover
damn. those guy that reject the marriage and said she's not pretty must be blind ass motherfucker.

Users who are viewing this thread