Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
"for the supremacy of the state's interests over any alliances or the security and integrity of other states"
I'm pretty sure that's the definition of patriotism instead of realism. Being a realist means that you assess the situation and how your environment (in the MC's case, the world since he's a ruler) works. Asking questions like, "Is it possible to avoid war? Why is it possible or not possible? What's the impact? How would it affect me or my people? What options do I have? Which option has the most benefit? Which option is the most risky? Which option is practical to be done at this stage? How would that option reflect in the long run?" By asking these questions and ultimately coming to several routes, then one typically realizes that often times, the one yielding the highest probability for bringing benefits to you or your people don't come free and that sometimes lives must be taken out. But even still, one understand that it's "every man for himself" in the end and as long as it's not overboard (e.g. conducting massacre of people including those who are completely unrelated by any reasonable doubts), that's what you call a realist. It's the ability to objectively analyze the situation, and take action appropriately while having your priority sorted with common sense.

This is so good In my opinion this is a part of my tea, Thank You Scan Group this is so good, :) <3 i love it and waiting for updates and be safe as always.

Their names are supposed to be Ashtaroth and Sabnock. Come on, translator-kun, this is like BASIC demonolgy lol.

Double-page supporter
isn;t the 72nd demon lord andromalius? Astaroth should be 29th???

Dex-chan lover
Liu-Bei? Seriously? That overrated POS sandal-seller who would have got precisely nowhere if not for his OP sworn "brothers" (arrogant shit and drunken rapist) and his convenient strategist?

I can't believe they'd even mention something so ironic. I figured this was basically Sun Tsu : The Manga... but they actually referenced said dude's polar opposite: the most strategically inept degenerate in the whole of the 3 kingdoms. Mr "I'm gonna leave Lu Bu to guard my castle". R3K and pretty much all derivative works absolutely love to big up the entire Shu faction and worship the ground they walked on because Liu Bei was a relative of the emperor, but honestly he was just a loser who got lucky a few times and had to be carried by those better than himself.

Why did he destroy the Hero sword that was in his possession? On pg.15 we saw that he can summon monsters by using materials, use the sword. It gets rid of the sword and you get a high level summon, two birds one stone.

I am really confused with pacing of this manga.. Feels like author just yelled "RANDOM SETTING GO!!!" and that's how this manga was created. We have isekai'ed(?) demon king, maid who looks like is perfectly fine with that, some random slave who asked MC to kill some other dude, random timeskips and to finish it all - a random goddes(?) overlooking demon lord..

Users who are viewing this thread