Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
While other reincarnators might cry and whine, I can't recall any that would hug the goddess while doing it.

Aggregator gang
Goddess equipped with torpedoes. But why is the goddess interested in creating demon lords? We're not getting the whole picture here.

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes I'm confused on if the translation is right to left or left to right. It seems somewhat random. Good story so far.

Group Leader
@x754 Probably the old "World has stagnated, needs new blood to get it progressing forward again" trope. 72 Demon Lords is pretty much a stalemate no matter which way you look at it.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 all za demon lords are all WAMANZ waitin for that MC demon king DICK

Dex-chan lover
i really hate out of older event more than cliffhanger...

well i just have to be patient...

Dex-chan lover
@youiri65 if you talking about my comment, that's not what i mean... and is not really that important.. what i mean to say is.. i hate series that doing prolog in the climax event and do a flashback, and then we have to wait and see what actually going on.

goddess's thoughts : 'i'm bored, lets create and summon a bunch of being to kill each other while i watch them go at it. it wouldn't be as fun if they are all the same so lets randomize them into 72 teams and lets see who wins.'

XL

Dex-chan lover
Short chapter, guess this thing is getting canned. RIP 🤣

Aggregator gang
@Thoughtgap @GoblinGuy
It's not a missing page. It's a difficulty with reading between the lines over a page gap, and the fact that the MC doesn't have any panels showing how he questions or thinks about her words - he just replies right away.

P6 he asks her "Are you a goddess?"
P7 she gives a dodgy response that basically says "Functionally I have god-tier powers, but my access to do god-related work is very limited, so I don't consider myself a goddess. Call me whatever you like."

Gotta love it when writers make events out of order for no reason. Flashbacks have their uses, but doing it for "style" is foolish.

Aggregator gang
So a chapter explaining what was already explained ? Hope it goes faster on the next part.

Users who are viewing this thread