Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

God damnit, i am so sick and tired of these .1 type chapter releases. It's sooo much more annoying than having to wait on monthly releases or something.

Group Leader
@XL
I don't think it's getting axed yet.
I mean, yeah, it's fucking annoying that the next chapters are : 2.2 (10 pages); 2.3 (10 pages); 2.4 (6 pages)...
But chapter 3 is actually a full, long and hard chapter, with 36 pages in one go.

Maybe the author learned to stop fucking around, and that readers actually prefer to wait for full chapters instead of this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit dat tits-to-waist ratio on the goddess

>I am an imperfect being
lolno the only imperfect thing I see is the .1 of a chapter

Dex-chan lover
I feel like "realist" isn't being used correctly here. Does immediately accepting your circumstances and adapting make you a realist?

It means you have an overwhelming sense of practical rationality or irrationality, but...

Dex-chan lover
@Duralumin agree but if the chapter carving is done by the publishers/author then you have no way to argue since it was meant that way

I hate it when translators do this kind of nonsense of cutting the chapter piece by piece instead of releasing the chapter full. If the chapter is long, its ok for us readers to wait as long as its a full chapter not like this. This trend of cutting chapters needs to stop. Readers tend to lose interest in this manga if this continues

Basically the premise of the Korean Novel Dungeon Hunter, except for the fact that the MC failed in his previous life and made a deal with the Gods to destroy or conquer the other 71 Dungeon Masters and become the Demon Lord.

Realist VS Future Knowledge, who would win?

Are plot ideas running out?
I'm gonna come back after 10 chapters or so to see the potential of plot
see you then
And that isekai- goddess thing is old and used more than enough.... Pls use something new goddammit

Aggregator gang
I want his final 2 nemesis demon lords to be a rationalist and a idealist

@x754

I seem to have actually been missing a page, though, which is why I saw an issue between 5 and 6, rather than 6 and 7. It's flowing a lot better now. Although, the grammar definitely could use some polishing. :p

@DioBrando thanks for translating!

They kind of choose a weird way of doing the plot, this could have been chapter 1 content with chapter 1 content being in chapter 2.
I think there was some concern on whether this would actually get serialized so the 1st 2 chapters are weird.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like the dude got reincarnated from one fantasy world to another

Users who are viewing this thread